Names not Tagged | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Names not Tagged

Samphin

Dolphins Homer
Reaction score
David Boston, Vonnie Holiday, Dexter Jackson and Hugh Douglas were all non-tags. Some pretty interesting names going into free agency.

Neil O'donnell, Richmond Webb, and a couple of others were cut today for salary cap reasons. Again, some interesting names hitting the market.It should be interesting. :eat:

There's all kinds of reports of who will be cut just prior to free agency.

On the eve of free agency I think we're going to see a pretty full list of guys available.

By the way thanks for letting me know who wasn't tagged I've been wanting to find that out all day.

What about Mike Peterson? Tag or no tag?

Sorry how could I have forgotten about Peterson? No tag for him (soup nazi voice). The Colts have 1/3 of their Cap room tied up in three players so they couldn't afford tag Peterson.

No tag for Boston. That franchise has to be absolutely insane to allow a guy with his talent to hit the open market. I guess it just goes to show why they lose year after year, after year.

Originally posted by Expo88
No tag for Boston. That franchise has to be absolutely insane to allow a guy with his talent to hit the open market. I guess it just goes to show why they lose year after year, after year.

I think it is safe to say that McGinnis will no longer be a head coach after this season if Plummer and Boston both decide to leave. It apears right now they want to enter the Eli Manning chase, becuase this already bad offense is going to be even worse. I would bet they go after Suggs real strong and try to move up in the draft to get him, but with the 49ers and Rams in their division they have no shot at keeping up them offenseively.

I'm still just floored by the fact that they would let someone of his caliber go; you just DON'T do that in a league where talent is spread so thin. It just doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

Back
Top Bottom