Nashville Question | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nashville Question

kasaba13

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I am going to be in Nashville this Fall when the Fins play at Buffalo. With my DirecTV I simply NEVER miss a game. Anyone know of a place in Nashville that would show Fins games? I assume there must be some kind of sports bar that shows a bunch of games. Thanks! :)

Any big sports bar should have the game, esp a Dolphins vs Bills game. You going out there for anything music related?

There's a good bar downtown called the "Wild Horse Saloon". They do the Titans radio broadcast there. They will have all the games on. Big place. Food ain't too bad either, but not great.

kasaba13 said:
I am going to be in Nashville this Fall when the Fins play at Buffalo. With my DirecTV I simply NEVER miss a game. Anyone know of a place in Nashville that would show Fins games? I assume there must be some kind of sports bar that shows a bunch of games. Thanks! :)

The Phins.com "places to watch" page has been a good resource for me when traveling on game day.

Places to watch in Tennessee

Two Doors Down on Demonbreun St. has great tvs and shows all the games. Food is decent, and the crowds are usually fun (especially if the Titans are playing at the same time).

Thanks for the info. You guys rock! I am going with my wife just as a get-away and we were both too busy to go before the Fall. She understands that we need to watch the Fins so it should be a good time as long as I can catch the game. The Titans are home and I would consider going to that game but I just couldn't bear to miss a Fins game. I would be a mess waiting for scoe updates. Thanks again!

phintastic said:
There's a good bar downtown called the "Wild Horse Saloon". They do the Titans radio broadcast there. They will have all the games on. Big place. Food ain't too bad either, but not great.

Baily's is the name of a few sports bars scattered around Nashville, you shouldn't have any problems finding one. They carry the Phins according to my son in law.

My son in law "Matt Buckles" plays at "The Second Fiddle" every Saturday night. Will be doing the Wild Horse in July.

He was also Rickys, room mate when they played BB together in Martinsville.

ps..He is also a big Phins fan, so if you go to the "Second Fiddle" tell him you are a Dolphan he'll get a kick out of it.

Back
Top Bottom