National Championship: Ohio State vs. Florida | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

National Championship: Ohio State vs. Florida

OSUDauby said:
Haha....best defender in the nation, huh??
He would be the 4-5th best defender on Ohio State's defense....
Laurinatis, Pitt****, Jenkins, and then maybe Nelson...

Good joke though...

:sidelol:

UF Fin Kat said:
that's because most of these OSU fans didn't start following the team till AFTER they were crowned champions.
You have no idea what you are talking about. You live in Florida and follow the Gaotrs with Football Tradition ZERO.

Come to Ohio and see what Ohio State means to people and when they start following the Buckeyes. I know Florida has their 1 puny National Championship after being beat by the same team they faced prior to winning. But...take a slight glance at OSU's TRADITION....

There is more traditions made from one decade at Ohio State than in the University of Florida's existance. EASILY.

You are proving that girls should stick to cooking and cleaning and leave the football up to the guys.:lol:

Here we go attacking tradition and history. I'm surprised it took this long.

Motion said:

I thought he was attacking women, because the should only be homemakers, and nothing else.

Motion said:

Yeah i know, them gators havent been playing for 100 years.....Oh wait, yes they have. This is the 100 year anniversary!!!! Nope, no tradition here.

Stitches said:
I thought he was attacking women, because the should only be homemakers, and nothing else.

Who? Troy Smith? Yeah he did.

and took some money. By the way, the should be a Where are They Now special on the MVP from OSU's last championship. Oh wait, he is in Jail!!! Had to leave college cause someone found out about his money under the table (tressel has most of those payments hidden) and then could not even make an NFL roster so he goes out and robs a couple, then drives over to a witnesses house to kill her. Yep, there is the class of MVP that OSU puts out!!!

Timmy54 said:
Yeah i know, them gators havent been playing for 100 years.....Oh wait, yes they have. This is the 100 year anniversary!!!! Nope, no tradition here.

Well, I guess if you think tenue alone makes tradition than Florda has TONS of tradition.:lol:

But, as you know Rutgers played in the first college football game EVER....yet has NEVER won a bowl game.

So, I guess your idea of tradition goes out the window. But good luck over the next hundered years....maybe you can try a win a second National Championship between now and then. :lol:

Timmy54 said:
and took some money. By the way, the should be a Where are They Now special on the MVP from OSU's last championship. Oh wait, he is in Jail!!! Had to leave college cause someone found out about his money under the table (tressel has most of those payments hidden) and then could not even make an NFL roster so he goes out and robs a couple, then drives over to a witnesses house to kill her. Yep, there is the class of MVP that OSU puts out!!!

How quickly you Gator fans forget about your own boosters paying players not too long ago. The only difference is that Clarett was NEVER convicted of taking a dime. Florida football players on the other had were found guilty of that charge.

Next.

OSUDauby said:
Well, I guess if you think tenue alone makes tradition than Florda has TONS of tradition.:lol:

But, as you know Rutgers played in the first college football game EVER....yet has NEVER won a bowl game.

So, I guess your idea of tradition goes out the window. But good luck over the next hundered years....maybe you can try a win a second National Championship between now and then. :lol:

Lets see, more SEC championship games won than any other team, more SEC championship apperances than anyone......We also have been pretty good in bowl games. Plus, I have been to both stadiums, the swamp rocks for every game, the shoe only gets going for bigger games and it holds more.

OSUDauby said:
How quickly you Gator fans forget about your own boosters paying players not too long ago. The only difference is that Clarett was NEVER convicted of taking a dime. Florida football players on the other had were found guilty of that charge.

Next.

Yeah our criminals were not our MVP and held up on the shoulders of other players. None of our football alumni have been arrested for attempted murder that I know of!!!!!

Also, you can not even name those players can you...everyone knows the blackeye of OSU.

OSUDauby said:

Next.

Just insurance fraud.

Back
Top Bottom