National Football Post 1st rd. Mock 6.0 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

National Football Post 1st rd. Mock 6.0

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
Couldn't hate it. He'd be an exciting player to have on the team. Think there are probably wiser options, but he's definitely one of the top candidates.

I just think with the positional depth the draft has in WR compared to that of Pass Rush, we will go get a pss rusher in the first with a WR in the second.

Sorry but this mock draft is terrible. No way Keenan Allen goes in the top 10 and there is no way in HELL Damontre Moore falls ojt of the 1st.round... He probably won't fall to us at 12, neither will Jarvis Jones, and if we pass on those guys for a project like Patterson I'll lose my ****. Patterson is gifted as hell but he's a few years away while Moore and Jones are both relatively NFL ready and freakishly talented.

how the hell does patterson's production remind them of julio jones? its a simple question that deserves to be answered. Julio Jones played on a championship team. And if he does, then why isnt he projected to go higher than us or being selected to us and nobody else anywhere's near top ten?

The truth will come out weeks before. Until now, this guy is a returner production wise.

Back
Top Bottom