National signing day! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

National signing day!

Mudder1310

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I love this day. It's like the draft for the NFL. LSU starts hot with Fournette, RB, who could probably start for the Saints. Sick with talent. They also get a very nice DT out of Texas. Oregon steals a very good safety from A&M and RB from USC.

Canes sign both DE's from natl HS champion Booker T.

FSU got DT Nnadi, OT Johnson, and WR Lane but lost QB Harris to UF.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Again another #1 class for the Tide....Six 5 stars....yawn!!

Again another #1 class for the Tide....Six 5 stars....yawn!!

Saban might be the best recruiter ever to walk the earth! He is a dick but he is good.

Saban might be the best recruiter ever to walk the earth! He is a dick but he is good.

You know what...Most of what people think about Nick is media based....(and you know how much Nick loves the media).
What I'm getting at is...If Nick was as big a dick and scummy human being as what most people seem to think...why do recruits
and their parents just love him to death,when they meet him..

Not a hard sell when you've won the natl title several times.

It's not just Saban, in fact the position coaches do most of the heavy lifting when it comes to recuiting.

It's not just Saban, in fact the position coaches do most of the heavy lifting when it comes to recuiting.

I think they got Mario Cristobal the O line coach just to recruit S.Fla. Smart move.

You know what...Most of what people think about Nick is media based....(and you know how much Nick loves the media).
What I'm getting at is...If Nick was as big a dick and scummy human being as what most people seem to think...why do recruits
and their parents just love him to death,when they meet him..

I don't give a crap what the media says, it is generally wrong or obvious anyway. I just don't like him because of his time in Miami. I grew up on Bama football so that was a tough pill to swallow when he went there from Miami.

When I was a child I had a roll tide pendent on my bedroom wall.The first football game my dad took me to was the OB classic when Namath was QB at Bama. That said f**k sabin the lying peice of crap. Could not hack it in the big leagues.

When I was a child I had a roll tide pendent on my bedroom wall.The first football game my dad took me to was the OB classic when Namath was QB at Bama. That said f**k sabin the lying peice of crap. Could not hack it in the big leagues.

If more people would watch old Bama games when Joe Willie was QB,before his knees were shot out..they would understand how
much of a true badass he was.

If more people would watch old Bama games when Joe Willie was QB,before his knees were shot out..they would understand how
much of a true badass he was.

Stabler wasn't bad either but a little before my time.

Back
Top Bottom