NBA - Big Names on the Move? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NBA - Big Names on the Move?

heavy rumors in boston my celtics are dead serious about acquiring chris paul for rajon rondo and pieces...god that would make my nba season...

heavy rumors in boston my celtics are dead serious about acquiring chris paul for rajon rondo and pieces...god that would make my nba season...

Sources say Paul won't sign an extension with Boston which would make the trade moot. With Garnett and Allen both in final years of their contracts, he knows Celtics may have to rebuild. He doesn't want that.

Sources say Paul won't sign an extension with Boston which would make the trade moot. With Garnett and Allen both in final years of their contracts, he knows Celtics may have to rebuild. He doesn't want that.

yeah i saw that also...but there's a lot of talk that with the expiring contracts of kg and allen after this season ainge is trying to put something together to get younger and make boston more acceptable on an extension to paul...what that is exactly i don't know

yeah i saw that also...but there's a lot of talk that with the expiring contracts of kg and allen after this season ainge is trying to put something together to get younger and make boston more acceptable on an extension to paul...what that is exactly i don't know

Also, I'm hearing that Lakers will push to get both of these guys. Moving Pau, Bynum and Odom in order to get them.

How did Rondo go from future franchise cornerstone to the guy that gets shopped around at every opportunity? Maybe he'll start out the season on fire and restore his value but I can't believe that anyone is interested at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom