NBA Lockout Over | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NBA Lockout Over

yes, but back to back to back games, several times may take a toll. their maybe less games, but less games = less rest once the games start.
I don't think it matters if you have an older or younger team. Back to back to back games will eventually take their toll.

nah...back to back games with a veteran long in the tooth laden team absolutely matters...the postseason cause of the way the games are spread out not as much but you can still see how much youth makes a difference in that scenario...it was very apparent in the heat series last season...we looked old...and they looked young...and kg last postseason had much better legs than the year prior in the postseason but it still didn't matter...i only expect that gap to widen this postseason

i can't count how many fouls off the dribble we had against wade in that series...telltale sign your guys aren't moving their feet and staying in front...tired legs

I don't see how it matters in the regular season as far as wear and tear. The Spurs have had no qualms about limiting Duncan's minutes and even sitting him on back to back road trips. I doubt you'll see Garnett playing more than 30 mpg.

With the Celtics the question is more whether Ainge has given up and is ready to throw all his chips into the '12 offseason. If so he can't re-sign Green to a long term deal, Davis is already out the door, and West will likely find more money elsewhere. I can't imagine Green drawing much interest from any other team so I assume he'll sign the qualifying offer and come back for one more year but still the bench is pretty much gone.

Ainge is probably just delusional enough to think a star NBA player really wants to play in Boston rather than NY or LA so i think hes going for it.

word is ainge has offered up rondo jeff green pg avery bradley and 2 future #1 picks for chris paul...holy cow...and evidently ainge is willing to make the trade even without a contract extension from paul

b/t my celtics sched has 20 back to backers and even a back to back to backer...gonna be a lot of tired legs this year for my boys

Back
Top Bottom