NBA Playoff Matchups Official: Make your Picks | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NBA Playoff Matchups Official: Make your Picks

Williams34Phins said:
I"m just doing one pick... upset special Celtics Over Pacers in 6 (even though there is no reason to believe this will happen)

That would be a dream come true for me, as a Heat fan. I think the winner of Miami/Nawlins plays the winner of Indiana/Boston.

Miami would probably take Boston in 5. If we had to play Detroit or Indiana, I'd pick that team over Miami in 6.

ChambersOwnz84 said:
That would be a dream come true for me, as a Heat fan. I think the winner of Miami/Nawlins plays the winner of Indiana/Boston.

Miami would probably take Boston in 5. If we had to play Detroit or Indiana, I'd pick that team over Miami in 6.

Oh yea, that would no doubt help the heat, and I to think the heat would take the celtics in 5. I'm just a big boston fan (I live in Rhode Island) except when it ocmes to football I'm with the phins. So I have to root for my celtics.... even though the talent has been traded away becuase of some shady dealings in the front office, the aintoine and ainge saga and so forth really ruined this team before it started this year. But the celtics and pacers usually have some great games together regaurdless if there is talent on both sides or not. Plus artest is suspended for tonights game..... so we'll see how it goes down.

Williams34Phins said:
Oh yea, that would no doubt help the heat, and I to think the heat would take the celtics in 5. I'm just a big boston fan (I live in Rhode Island) except when it ocmes to football I'm with the phins. So I have to root for my celtics.... even though the talent has been traded away becuase of some shady dealings in the front office, the aintoine and ainge saga and so forth really ruined this team before it started this year. But the celtics and pacers usually have some great games together regaurdless if there is talent on both sides or not. Plus artest is suspended for tonights game..... so we'll see how it goes down.

<---Cheered for the Celts in the Playoffs last year. I'm a huge Paul Pierce fan, I mean...he's one of the rare stars in the NBA who doesn't mouth off to everybody willing to listen.

I just can't believe the Celts lost tonight, I was watching that game on NBA TV because the Knicks were boring the hell outta me.

New Jersey is also another team that I'd love to play, compared to playing Detroit or Indiana.

ChambersOwnz84 said:
<---Cheered for the Celts in the Playoffs last year. I'm a huge Paul Pierce fan, I mean...he's one of the rare stars in the NBA who doesn't mouth off to everybody willing to listen.

I just can't believe the Celts lost tonight, I was watching that game on NBA TV because the Knicks were boring the hell outta me.

Sorry I"m getting back to you so late on the post... haven't been around to much, hectic few days.

Anyway, yea I Pierce is a great guy, he doesn't mouth off yoru right, and that's why so many people like him. I can't believe they lost either. This series is all but over.... if they can't beat the Pacers without Artest.... they have little to no chance of winning when Artest gets back which is next game.... they are going ot need a miracle.

I dont know about playing the nets... they always seem to turn it up for the playoffs, and stupid guys on their team just start playing great.... it always happens. Plus Kenyon Martin made Antoine his b*tch through the playoffs last year.

ChambersOwnz84 said:
New Jersey is also another team that I'd love to play, compared to playing Detroit or Indiana.

The Heat would be fortuntae to get a game vs. the Nets, there is a HUGE dropoff after the top 3 in the East.

CCMiamiDolphins said:
The Nets are going all the way this year

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

nyjunc said:
Eastern Conference:

#1 Pacers vs. #8 Celtics- Indiana in 4
#2 Nets vs. #7 Knicks- Nets in 5 w/ healthy Kidd, KMart. In 6 if they are still hobbled.
#3 Pistons vs. #6 Bucks- Detroit in 5
#4 Heat vs. #5 Hornets- Heat in 7

Western Conference:

#1 T'Wolves vs. #8 Nuggets- Wolves in 5
#2 Lakers vs. #7 Rockets- Lakers in 5
#3 Spurs vs. #6 Grizzlies- Spurs in 6
#4 Kings vs. #5 Mavs- Kings in 7

not bad, 8 for 8 so far. Here are my 2nd rd picks.

Indiana over Miami in 5
NJ over Detroit in 6

SA over LA in 7
Sac over Min in 6

I'm sticking with the Lakers & Pistons.

The Spurs don't have enough talent to send the Lakers home.

Back
Top Bottom