1. Chicago
8. Indiana

2. Miami
7. Philadelphia

3. Boston
6. New York

4. Orlando
5. Atlanta

I'll take San Antonio, Los Angeles, Portland, and Oklahoma City in the West. And I'll take Chicago, Miami, Boston, and Orlando.

Look at that. All top seeds except ONE advancing.

:lol:

NBA needs to trim their crap as well.

Western Conference

1. San Antonio
8. Memphis SPURS

2. Los Angeles
7. New Orleans LAKERS

3. Dallas
6. Portland DALLAS

4. Oklahoma City
5. Denver DENVER

Eastern Conference

1. Chicago
8. Indiana CHICAGO

2. Miami
7. Philadelphia MIAMI

3. Boston
6. New York BOSTON

4. Orlando
5. Atlanta HAWKS

Western Conference

1. San Antonio
8. Memphis

2. Los Angeles
7. New Orleans

3. Dallas
6. Portland

4. Oklahoma City
5. Denver

Eastern Conference

1. Chicago
8. Indiana

2. Miami
7. Philadelphia

3. Boston
6. New York

4. Orlando
5.Atlanta

No clue who's advancing......should be a very entertaining first round. I think every series will be competitive outside LA/NO, Miami/Philli and Chi/Indiana.

Denver is play some great ball and I think they'll take down OKC.

Atlanta has done a great job against Howard this year and has all sorts of big bodies they can throw at him. They have a chance. Portland has been picked by many to upset and so probably will get swept but one can hope. Denver can if their bench scorers hit their shots. And even NY has a shot....I'd hesitate to question Boston after what happened last year but they've looked downright mediocre since the Perkins trade and 'Melo has been on a hot streak.

This looks like the most wide open playoffs I've ever seen. There are at least 9 teams you can make real arguments for having a chance to reach the finals if things go their way. Of course LA and Boston may turn it on again and make us all look like fools for doubting them yet again.

These playoffs can be very interesting because so many teams from each conference could make the finals. Sadly, my team probably won't get out of the first round. :(

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Grizzlies take down the Spurs. Grizzlies are underated and the Spurs aren't going to have Manu Ginobili for at least 1 game. This could allow Memphis to steal a game early in San Antonio.

Besides, last time the Spurs played in a playoff series they didn't even win a game. (sorry, had to think back to the Suns incredible run last year :lol:)

Back
Top Bottom