*** NBA Playoffs *** | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** NBA Playoffs ***

You and me both brother, got damn..........Bosh atoned with that put back dagger

So many sudden rises and falls in the fourth quarter and overtime man...

So many times I held my breath...then jumped for the ceiling, then back-to-back threes by West and Allen that caused me to hit my knees.

Can't sit down for **** like that.

I like blowouts.

ELLLLL CAAAAAALIENTE!!!

Donde esta Chris Bosh?!?!

Tres. Cero. Cinco.

[video=youtube;U1QEwIeS998]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1QEwIeS998&feature=related[/video]

ALL DAY!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Heat better start hoping the Hawks win that series. I don't see how the Heat can beat the Bulls. Bulls have shown weakness, but I still think they can get by the heat for an NBA title. I think at this point it's pretty clear that the East will likely win the title this year if OKC gets eliminated. OKC is the only team I even see as a threat to Heat/Bulls. As I type this they are down 12 in a game where they could potentially go down 3-1.

If Memphis wins, that's really gonna blow **** up in this year's playoffs. Imagine a Hawks-Grizzlies finals... David Stern's worst nightmare.

Heat better start hoping the Hawks win that series. I don't see how the Heat can beat the Bulls. Bulls have shown weakness, but I still think they can get by the heat for an NBA title. I think at this point it's pretty clear that the East will likely win the title this year if OKC gets eliminated. OKC is the only team I even see as a threat to Heat/Bulls. As I type this they are down 12 in a game where they could potentially go down 3-1.

If Memphis wins, that's really gonna blow **** up in this year's playoffs. Imagine a Hawks-Grizzlies finals... David Stern's worst nightmare.

How could you forget about Dallas. I think they have the best shot of winning the whole thing. They have the most complete team and best rotation thats still in the playoffs.

How could you forget about Dallas. I think they have the best shot of winning the whole thing. They have the most complete team and best rotation thats still in the playoffs.
I'm a hater. I despise Dallas. I can't even entertain the thought that they could possibly win it.

man,memphis is skull ****ing the thunder...
Thunder are coming back. Guarantee this game will be close. If Memphis wins this series, they have a damn good chance to be in the finals. From 0 playoff wins to a finals appearance.

Stranger things have happened.

...both great young teams(minus Zach )...Memphis and OKC both scare the hell outta me out in the Western Conference.....good game/series so far.the Thunder have cut it to 4....

Thats exactly how I feel about the Celtics
I used to hate them but I've come around. It really depends on what's happened recently in most cases. Like last year, I hated Kobe when the Suns played the Lakers in the playoffs. I would constantly say that he can't win without Gasol and I'd just bash the hell out of him. When it was all said and done though, I was a huge Kobe fan. Watching him dominate us late in games time after time was just incredible. Didn't matter how good the defense was or how awkward of a shot it was, Kobe made it. It's the most frustrating thing to watch as a fan of the opposing team.

This year in the playoffs, however, I was pulling hard for Kobe. It's a damn shame the Suns of last year couldn't have played the Lakers of this year instead. Perhaps then Steve Nash would've gotten the chance to win a much deserved NBA title.

Back
Top Bottom