NC Dolphin fans | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NC Dolphin fans

Wondering if there were any Dolphins fans in NC. I live in Hickory NC right outside of Charlotte nc. I also have a www.myspace.com/fhinsfan hit me up
Glad i found this thread. I'm in sherills Ford,NC We watch the Fin games at Shooters Hwy 16/150 Denver, NC Call me sometime as I have season tix for the fins and looking for someone to buy a few games off of me. Great seats sec 156 two rows above the players tunnel.
William 704-400-3903

Glad i found this thread. I'm in sherills Ford,NC We watch the Fin games at Shooters Hwy 16/150 Denver, NC Call me sometime as I have season tix for the fins and looking for someone to buy a few games off of me. Great seats sec 156 two rows above the players tunnel.
William 704-400-3903
I sure will because i want to go to a few games this year so i will keep in touch I'm going to Ny for the draft and i cant wait but keep in touch with me to

Family has a place in Asheville. I'm in North Augusta,SC but plan on going to the Panthers game 2 years from now in Carolina. We should all keep in touch and go to the game!! That would be sweet!!

Family has a place in Asheville. I'm in North Augusta,SC but plan on going to the Panthers game 2 years from now in Carolina. We should all keep in touch and go to the game!! That would be sweet!!
I will surely be there i cant wait is it 2009 or 2010.

Yeah i just looked its got them in the 2009. I hope it stays that way

I sure will because i want to go to a few games this year so i will keep in touch I'm going to Ny for the draft and i cant wait but keep in touch with me to
Hey what's your number will talk some fin football. Also making my first payment today and will be selling first come first serve when the schedule comes out.

Hey Buddy, Great talking to you on the phone last night. I hope we can hook up sometime soon and talk more Dolphins football when your not at work.
Also as soon as the schedule comes in next month you will be first in line to pick the games you want to go to. Program my number in your phone.
704-400-3903. I think the more I look into it I'm doing the saints or niners if the dates come thru. Let your buddy know to be ready first of April. I think the NFL is going to give us fans the schedule on April 4th.

Live in Cary - went to UNC and grew up in Thomasville. There are a lot of NC Fin fans on here..................

Back
Top Bottom