NCAA Tournament Thread | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NCAA Tournament Thread

Even though I have Florida moving on I still hope they lose. Plus since I'm in a bracket pool with about 25 to 30 Gator fans it will completely bomb their brackets. Most of those morons have them going Final Four, and a good handful even winning the whole mess.

Even though I have Florida moving on I still hope they lose. Plus since I'm in a bracket pool with about 25 to 30 Gator fans it will completely bomb their brackets. Most of those morons have them going Final Four, and a good handful even winning the whole mess.
I have Florida winning, but I have them losing in the Elite Eight.

:bobdole:

Richmond tips off against Morehead state in about 30 minutes... A sweet 16 birth is on the line!!

Let's Go Spiders!!!

I have a feeling Richmond is going to win this one as well.
I don't. I'm nervous as hell. Unlike the last game, if we lose this one, it is disappointing. Last game we were playing a 5 seed, so a loss was acceptable. Now, anything less than a win is a huge disappointment in my eyes.

I don't. I'm nervous as hell. Unlike the last game, if we lose this one, it is disappointing. Last game we were playing a 5 seed, so a loss was acceptable. Now, anything less than a win is a huge disappointment in my eyes.
You know them better than me, but I think they have the better talent and should be able to win this game.

Neither Morehead St. nor Richmond can hit a shot... I hope Richmond gets out of this slump quicker than Morehead does. Hell, I hope Morehead doesn't get out of the slump at all. :lol:

This is more like it. back to back 3's from Richmond. 1 from Darien Brothers and the other from Justin Harper.

Back
Top Bottom