NCAA Tournament Thread | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NCAA Tournament Thread

Man I can't wait for SEC champion Kentucky and Ivy League Princeton. Two very equally matched teams with great coaching.

Should come down to the final shot.

:lol:

3:30 into the first half and Princeton hasn't even scored. Yeah, these little guys have such a chance.

These automatic bids are trash.

3:30 into the first half and Princeton hasn't even scored. Yeah, these little guys have such a chance.

It's like the play in games for the 16 seeds. They are playing to get a chance to be throttled by a 1 seed...

UK and Princeton now TIED at 20.

Morehead State is up 5 on Louisville w/ 4:44 to play.

yes the little guys have chances to win.

For soeone who hates the Tourney as much as you, you sure do follow it closely.

UK and Princeton now TIED at 20.

Morehead State is up 5 on Louisville w/ 4:44 to play.

yes the little guys have chances to win.

For soeone who hates the Tourney as much as you, you sure do follow it closely.

I couldn't sleep. Woke up a little earlier than usual and it's not time to go to the gym just yet. Plus, I like to give you ****.

Kentucky will win.

Louisville will win.

Then what?

Little guys might have a chance to win A game but let's be honest, they have ZERO chance to win this tournament.

I couldn't sleep. Woke up a little earlier than usual and it's not time to go to the gym just yet. Plus, I like to give you ****.

Kentucky will win.

Louisville will win.

Then what?

Little guys might have a chance to win A game but let's be honest, they have ZERO chance to win this tournament.
clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom