Ndamukong Suh says Dolphins defense “in a good place” despite rough week | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ndamukong Suh says Dolphins defense “in a good place” despite rough week

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
suh.jpg

Ndamukong Suh says this isn’t the time to be totally pleased about where Miami’s defense stands, but he’s confident that it’s on the right track.
http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachp...s-defense-in-a-good-place-despite-rough-week/

Suh's a real politician, and tends to internalize everything, you never quite know what he is thinking. He has a knack for saying all the right things, as one of the leaders of this team I wouldn't expect him to say anything different.

Individually we have a lot of talent in Reshad, Xavien, Kiko, Suh, Wake, Hayes, Branch, and Timmons. Unfortunately it's a team game and what we seen last night was beyond horrific. As bad as they played, I have a lot of confidence Reshad will be just fine. That Timmons int was a beauty!! He looked like a man on a mission last night. 2 yr/$12 mil is well worth his talent

I agree except for Kiko, he sucks. I know there is a love affair by many with this guy, but he is just plain bad.

No love affair. I wouldn't say he sucks. That's going a little too far. Why do you say he sucks? Honest question

always out of position, forever over running plays doesn't have the instincts of a lb. I know he had the interception against the Charges, but he was lucky.

always out of position, forever over running plays doesn't have the instincts of a lb. I know he had the interception against the Charges, but he was lucky.

He is actually playing better in his new position. Maybe it's something personal you have against him. He owes you rent money???

Nothing personal don't know the man...and to your ridiculous question no he doesn't owe me rent money. kiko reminds me of the friend that is always late to the party.....seems to always be the second or third guy to make contact seldom the initial tackler. Take the Phillips interception, Kiko blocked no one he ran past everyone on the opposing team, turned around and waited for phillips in the enzone. I was sitting there thinking "kiko you got to block someone man" you say he is doing better, fair enough we'll wait and see.

That Phillips play was a thing of beauty. Just what the doctor ordered. But we all knew he had a knack for batting passes anyway.

maybe we should ask him to play RB, at this point what have we got to lose......not like he is doing anything else

That Phillips play was a thing of beauty. Just what the doctor ordered. But we all knew he had a knack for batting passes anyway.

I say give Phillips a shot at CB. He's a better ball hawk than the others we have out there :)

Kidding of course. I think he's fine in the rotation whether he starts or not. On passing downs i'd have him in there over the rookie.

Suh was not even playing full speed yesterday and you could probably say that about many of the defensive players (Jones included). He let the WR get behind him on the TD play that Maxwell blew and he misdiagnosed a 3rd down conversion to a wide open, Ertz that should have been covered by Jones. They should look different come regular season. Especially if Suh gets better play next to him.

I saw Wake in coverage too much in Philly. He actually got beat on a pass that I think was a TD. That's not his game.

I say give Phillips a shot at CB. He's a better ball hawk than the others we have out there :)

Kidding of course. I think he's fine in the rotation whether he starts or not. On passing downs i'd have him in there over the rookie.

Lol on CB proposition...the mental image. Agree on rotation. Godcheaux made a real nice play not too long after the phillips int...cant recall what it was, was at stadium dealing with my 5 year old. He's already a die hard fin fan..probably annoyed a few eagles fans last night!

He at times misses tackles, yet he led the team in tackles.

He's always out of position, yet he always seems around the ball at the end.

He is undersized, and can't take on blocker, yet the guy is all over the field,

He tends at time to at times over-pursuit, yet he seems to never quits.

He sucks, yet he continues to make plays.

Back
Top Bottom