Need DBs with hands | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Need DBs with hands

finnns2000

Active Roster
Reaction score
Who leads our team in interceptions? He's no longer with the team. Take a look at McCourty tonight for the Pats. Just picked off Sanchez for his 6th INT. And he's a rookie.

What are our guys doing out there? Nolan Carroll really blew it yesterday. Sean Smith blew that Baltimore game, which would've changed the entire dynamic of that one if he returns that INT for 6. Clemons has dropped a ton of INTs.

So this regime has also failed in finding playmakers in the secondary. Good to know.

Who leads our team in interceptions? He's no longer with the team. Take a look at McCourty tonight for the Pats. Just picked off Sanchez for his 6th INT. And he's a rookie.

What are our guys doing out there? Nolan Carroll really blew it yesterday. Sean Smith blew that Baltimore game, which would've changed the entire dynamic of that one if he returns that INT for 6. Clemons has dropped a ton of INTs.

So this regime has also failed in finding playmakers in the secondary. Good to know.

We get it man. We're not the Patriots, message received.

bro our team sucks. Why you think Wlker was jealous of the NE sideline. I'd do anything to play for a team like that myself instead of this POS team.

NE can make ****ty players into very good players. Miami needs great players to look decent.

bro our team sucks. Why you think Wlker was jealous of the NE sideline. I'd do anything to play for a team like that myself instead of this POS team.

NE can make ****ty players into very good players. Miami needs great players to look decent.

Yep. We really, really need to fire Spawanny and Ireland. Need a serious overhaul on offense and a couple of playmakers on defense besides Wake and Dansby.

And I want to add that maybe Reshad Jones will become that guy but the other 3 young guys in the secondary do not create turnovers.

I agree, we dont have anyone on the defense that makes plays......the pats defense is not that good but they make plays and they get better each week.....our D is good but we dont make plays, no one on the defense can catch......if we caught just half of the int we dropped we would have at least two more wins.....

I agree, we dont have anyone on the defense that makes plays......the pats defense is not that good but they make plays and they get better each week.....our D is good but we dont make plays, no one on the defense can catch......if we caught just half of the int we dropped we would have at least two more wins.....

Fully agreed. The interceptions have been gift wrapped for this secondary and they cannot capitalize. That is on talent. I see teams taking advantage of Henne every week, but we drop INTs like they are porcupines.

damn imagine if we would have picked off those two passes. We'd be 8-4, 6-4 in conference and one game behind the jets with the NY game coming up

Back
Top Bottom