Need help! Anyone in or around the Orlando area going or want to goto games?! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Need help! Anyone in or around the Orlando area going or want to goto games?!

ESPNspt79

Practice Squad
Reaction score
If anyone is in or around the Orlando area and is going to any of the Miami games this season, or if you would like to goto any game please reply. I need either a name of a transportation service that goes directly to Dolphins Stadium, or if anyone can give me a lift to the games I would greatly appreciate it! I do have AN EXTRA TICKET FOR ANY HOME GAME THIS SEASON, and along with that I can contribute for any other expenses along the way. I just need to get to the games! Please help me out here Dolfans!:dolphins:

Heck, I know of a few people that would love to do that. I might be one of them. I live in the orange city area. Is this for real? Sounds kinda like a scam.

No scam guys, I really am really sincere. I just need the ride. Thats how bad I need to get to these games. If your interested, give me some information and or an answer so we can set something up. Titans game in 3 days so hurry !

i go from orlando. unfortunetly i take 3 other people with me every week and not have the space to take any more. i can tell you im in doctor phillips right near universal, on the turn pike it takes me right around 3 hours to get to the stadium. i leave at 6a, sunday and im home by 8pm sunday nite. 30 in tolls and 40 or so in gas in a civic or sentra

i wish man. we cram 4 adults 2 coolers a table 4 chairs. its not the most comfortable ride. the only other car we have access to is a mustang. it sucks worse cuz we all work saturday nites and then again monday morning., not much down time.

Thats alright, thanks for the post anyways. Anyone else?

ESPNspt79 said:
Thats alright, thanks for the post anyways. Anyone else?
i live in seminole county,lake mary and i don't have a problem with driving down to miami. i can't go this week but next home game shouldn't be a problem. send me a pm and we'll discuss the situation.

Oh thank you Mike! Right now I don't have PM, because I don't have 50+ posts. If you would though just talk on here until I do get 50+ posts.

ESPNspt79 said:
Oh thank you Mike! Right now I don't have PM, because I don't have 50+ posts. If you would though just talk on here until I do get 50+ posts.
if you wan't send me an email at 1dolfan@bellsouth.net then we can exchange email and discuss your situation. just got off work,time to take a siesta,talk to you soon. by the way where in orlando do you live?:dolphins:

Back
Top Bottom