Need Help | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Need Help

mariocarciero

Starter
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I live in Canada and I cannot purchase a Culpper Jersey from www.store.reebok.com because they dont ship international.

Premium White Jersey (Medium) is only $65.78 with the promotion code: 967462

The deal ends on August 20.

Is there someone who is willing to purchase the jersey for me, ship it to me in Canada and i will send the money through paypal?

mariocarciero said:
Because this way im getting the real thing for the same price.

I don't mind doing it for you at all, but I couldn't find the exact jersey you wanted. If you can provide the link for the exact jersey, let me know.

njfinfan said:
I don't mind doing it for you at all, but I couldn't find the exact jersey you wanted. If you can provide the link for the exact jersey, let me know.
Very nice of you Mary!:wink:

After waiting more than

48 hours after I placed the order with Reebok and not receiving a confirmation email, I called and spoke with someone in customer service. They do not recognize the promotional code you gave as being valid for whatever reason. So anyone who sees this code in this thread, do not use it.

Thanks.

nj

mariocarciero said:
Hey Guys,

I live in Canada and I cannot purchase a Culpper Jersey from www.store.reebok.com because they dont ship international.

Premium White Jersey (Medium) is only $65.78 with the promotion code: 967462

The deal ends on August 20.

Is there someone who is willing to purchase the jersey for me, ship it to me in Canada and i will send the money through paypal?

Back
Top Bottom