Need Help | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Need Help

bdmagnum

Big Daddy
Reaction score
Going to the Sunday Night Jets game and need some help. This will be my first time in Miami, I hoping to get some suggestions of where to stay (preferrably near the beach) and where to go while I'm there?

Thanks

Stay in Ft. Lauderdale. It's just North of Miami and much cheaper. I'd recommend the Weston in Hallendale. Stadium is about a 10 minute drive from there. Fly into FLL and Hallendale is just a 10 minute drive South. The Weston is right on the beach. Book with priceline.com because Shatner can get you a room there for about $80 (regular $230 a night).

What else are you looking to do? I can recommend some great restaurants, nightlife, etc., in both Miami and Ft. Lauderdale.

I recommend the Westin as well. Family stayed there a couple of months ago. Had free Starbucks in the room and has a bridge to the beach. Nice pool and bar too.

Going to the Sunday Night Jets game and need some help. This will be my first time in Miami, I hoping to get some suggestions of where to stay (preferrably near the beach) and where to go while I'm there?

Thanks

I'd let you borrow my yacht but its in the shop..

Back
Top Bottom