Need New Runningback | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Need New Runningback

Need new running backs. Plural. None of the three guys on the team have justified coming back, although I imagine Miller will. But none of them can block and Miller, for all his speed, doesn't look really natural going out for a pass or finding a hole. Honestly, I wish we'd have found a way to keep Reggie Bush.

I don't understand how a guy born and raised in Miami, played high school ball in Miami, went to the U, runs so timidly. He even looks tough but he runs like be-yotch. Thomas ran scared today, back to his usual self, it was like he was anticipating a hit. Ship them both out, Florida teams should have strong running backs, they are bred in South Florida. And please don't talk about Gillislie or Thigpen.

Mark Ingram sucks. He doesn't know how to recognize lanes.

Just say no. Alabama backs coming to the NFL are showing that their O-lines were the reason for their success. Bama was sporting some serious NFL talent on the O-line for those guys like Ingram and Richardson.

Donald Brown is FA and Colts invested high pick to get Richardson; kid was best back in his class outta UConn.. get him, add Mason/Auburn or Williams/BC, and maybe - maybe - keep Miller.

Thomas has got to go. not sorry.

News flash, I agree we need to get an OL that can block for spit, but we ALSO need an RB that can pick up tough yardage and has VISIoN!

You think this game would be the same with Ricky back there?? The dude could pick up tough yardage regardless of his OL play

Watch the run D from this game, Jim Brown would have problems. We had a bit of pyrite the last few games due to the competition and injuries.

I hate watching this team run the football. Its very stale. I have zero confidence on 3rd and inches to actually get it...always get jacked up.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Need a new starting RB, two new starting OTs & OGs, and at least one new starting LB. Would also be nice to have a big TE to go with Clay, and a big physical WR.

The line isn't playing well but I couldn't agree more that we desperately need a running back. If you can't break arm tackles you can't be a starting rb in the NFL. I wasn't very high on miller going into the year and now has confirmed that he is not starter material. Daniel Thomas just doesn't even make sense hed so big yet can't break the softest arm tackles. DT has a terrible tendency to plant his feet and lose all of his momentum when he hits crowded holes and I annoys the piss out of me.

Side note. I want wheeler cut I don't care how much cash we have to eat to do it. Even more surprising how invisible has ellerbee been in some of these game?

If there was any doubt? Daniel Thomas is total Garbage. One good, I mean OK game, and every homer thought he was the 2nd coming. He is awful. Showed it again today. Glad we got of Reggie Bush (sarcasm) man.

Did ya know that the only guy, on the entire team, who has graded out slightly above average is Pouncey? Everyone else is bad to worse than bad.

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

If there was any doubt? Daniel Thomas is total Garbage. One good, I mean OK game, and every homer thought he was the 2nd coming. He is awful. Showed it again today. Glad we got of Reggie Bush (sarcasm) man.

I assume that you base that on something. What is it?

Ireland can't draft LB RB or OL for squat or anybody that has the ability to make plays. Don't hold your breath if he somehow is still here next year.

We need to draft or sign a dynamic Runningback who can break some tackles and convert on short yardage. Other than OL, this is our most pressing need. When Tannehill has support from the running game, we usually win.

Which RBs would you target in the draft that would fill this need?

Tre Mason/AU, Dre Williams/BC, Karlos Williams/FSU, Devonta Freeman/FSU, Carlos Hyde/OSU, Lache Seastrunk/BU, Jeremy Hill/LSU, Storm Johnson/CFU

Why not invest into OL instead. We have a Miller so with fixing the OL we see if he can do well. Plus it will help Tannehill with more time and less sacks. I think our needs are in order OL, OL,OL, LB,RB another OL. lol

Ireland can't draft LB RB or OL for squat or anybody that has the ability to make plays. Don't hold your breath if he somehow is still here next year.
Don't forget kicker. The guy we took in the 5th round has the worst conversion rate in the league.

Back
Top Bottom