Need tickets to Bills V. Dolphins game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Need tickets to Bills V. Dolphins game

MCMike81

Starter
Reaction score
If any season ticket holders have tickets to the 06 bills dolphins game in Miami i would love to buy them. My fiancee and i flew down and got engaged there during that weekend last year and i want to take her back again. We live near Buffalo NY and I hate the Bills. Games at The Ralph dont compare to Dolphins stadium and I gotta get back there. Anyone that can help can pm me and that would be awsome...

MCMike81 said:
If any season ticket holders have tickets to the 06 bills dolphins game in Miami i would love to buy them. My fiancee and i flew down and got engaged there during that weekend last year and i want to take her back again. We live near Buffalo NY and I hate the Bills. Games at The Ralph dont compare to Dolphins stadium and I gotta get back there. Anyone that can help can pm me and that would be awsome...
go on ebay and go under miami dolphins then press tickets. i just bought a pair of miami buffalo tickets for $72.00,in section 424 row 11. by the way buy the cheapest tickets you can find then when you go to the game there will be atleast 5k no shows. then sit somewhere better by the 1st qtr. i do it all the time.:D

Sideline Club

Have 2 sideline club tickets with blue parking available for that game.

Back
Top Bottom