Need Updated Fin Salary Cap | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Need Updated Fin Salary Cap

trate121hb

Go Heat!
Reaction score
With Porter Signing...does Anyone Have His #'s??? What;s Our Current Situation With This Signing? How Many Free Agents Can We Target??

12 million bonus 5 yr 24 mill......dont know how much this first yr yet but we should still have plenty of spending cash

Porter will count $5mil against the cap leaving us $19mil under the cap. We were at $24mil before the signing...

Sweet.......im Confident Mueller Will Find The Right Guys For Our System At The Right Price

Porter will count $5mil against the cap leaving us $19mil under the cap. We were at $24mil before the signing...
how do u find out the cap hit? what causes it? bonus? guarantee $?

Does anyone know that new salary cap we have?
Something that shows how much we have after releasing players and signing porter?

Does anyone know that new salary cap we have?
Something that shows how much we have after releasing players and signing porter?

look at the link a little above ur post.......from clumpy.......we are 18-19 mil

i don't know where clumpy got his numbers from, i just read i think it was on an espn board that john clayton said after the porter signing we are 22 million under the cap.. Clumpy may be right though.

update

Will Somone Plz Update The Cap For Us To The Moves We Made Today>all Info Is Old Even Tho Its Just A Few Days>>>>im Begging>>>>>

Back
Top Bottom