Neville Hewitt signed? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Neville Hewitt signed?

Jesus is Stephone Anthony that far away from getting on the field?

Don't know if he's practice squad eligible or if he was signed to the 53 man. Then you have to wonder who we cut from the roster to make room for him.

Good. Never understood why he was cut in the first place

Looks like it was an injury related cut prior don't see where it plays into anthony

2 deep weak side option

A bit like fixing the car stereo to address a cracked engine block but gotta maintain the D too....welcome back Hewitt.

Glad to see Neville Hewitt back. He was cut, because he wasn’t able to get healthy enough to play in any pre season games. I’m not sure which beat writer it was, who also mentioned Miami may try to re-sign him, once he got healthy. He was practice squad eligible and was healthy once again. I’m glad to see the loyalty by the team. He knows the system and was and is a good depth player. Good luck Neville.

I like Neville in a backup role. However, Chase Allen may be passing him by. Allen has size, speed, and motor.

Always liked Hewitt as a backup. I like him significantly more than Hull. I think I'm more intrigued by Chase Allen though.

On the flip side.....Anthony sure is racking up those inactives. This team sure has a knack for bringing in guys who aren't ready to even get on the field for a while.

Back
Top Bottom