New Contest Your chance to win a 100% authentic Dolphins jersey!!!! Bills vs Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Contest Your chance to win a 100% authentic Dolphins jersey!!!! Bills vs Dolphins

TakeoSpikesNeck

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Well you guys know the Drill. Post your predictions for this weeks Bills game. Closest to final score wins. Good luck and Congrats to the last contest winner Jason37 I'm sure he will come on here and post his prize when he recieves it this week.

Jason37 recieved his prize and here are the pictures of the first contest winners prize. As posted. http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?309494-First-contest-winner

Jersey is yet to be announced.

1 guess per person. Entrys end Sunday 10. A.M

MODS please sticky! Thanks guys and go Phins! GOOD LUCK

-Matt

"this is an independent contest by a private individual and is not sponsored by or
directly related to FinHeaven. FinHeaven assumes no responsibility for the
management of, results, or prizes for this contest."

P.S Justincredible1 please email me at southwestrep808@yahoo.com

J
ERSEY IS GOING TO BE CHAD PENNINGTON AQUA! Being I did White last time.

One of my all time favorite Dolphins as a player and most importantly a human being! We love you CHAD! Thank you for a very memorable 2008-2009 season! We are all very thankful for the honesty, respect, and class we all got to get a glimpse of. On and off the field your short time spent here as a Dolphin was great!. You wore that
Captains "C" on your chest with HONOR and PRIDE! Thank you Chad!

-From everyone over here at Finheaven, and especially our Good Friend and class site owner Matt! Without you we wouldn't have any of this. Thanks from all of us!

And thanks to everyone who entered the last contest and this current contest. As many of you know I hold these contests not for promotions or adds or anything like that, but instead to do good by the die hard fans who maybe can't afford a real authentic jersey, or a youngster whos always wanted a real jersey. I'm doing this out of the good in my heart for you guys and I really hope you all enjoy it. Most of all its met for us all to just have fun! I hope we have a really well deserved winner like our good friend Jason37. Couldn't have went to a better member. I really appreciate the acceptance and respect you have all showed me. I really hope we all have good memories together with eachother and our not so good team lol. Maybe one of these years we will all be talking about the Phins in the BIG GAME. Thank you all! And lets keep the Debates rolling!

-Your friend Matt

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom