New Custom TANNEHILL Jersey in

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by 67Stang, May 11, 2012.

1. 67Stang

67Stang FinHeaven VIP Finheaven VIP Donator

My new custom TANNEHILL Jersey came in today along with the white Away (well white anyways) jersey I am donating to the sight. I freaking love both of them and the quality is impeccable. I know some may hate the split jersey, but I freaking love it! Not sure if someone can help turn the links to photos for easier viewing, would appreciate the help! Like I said, I am donating the white one to FH for them do do what they want with it to maybe generate some money for the sight.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c143/riffmast/Jerseys/DSC00555.jpg
    http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c143/riffmast/Jerseys/DSC00559.jpg
    http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c143/riffmast/Jerseys/DSC00560.jpg
    http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c143/riffmast/Jerseys/DSC00563.jpg
    http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c143/riffmast/Jerseys/DSC00569.jpg
    http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c143/riffmast/Jerseys/DSC00572.jpg
    http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c143/riffmast/Jerseys/DSC00576-1.jpg
    http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c143/riffmast/Jerseys/DSC00580-1.jpg
    http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c143/riffmast/Jerseys/DSC00579.jpg

2. TheWalrus

TheWalrus 1/7/14 Finheaven VIP

First one to use the word "receipt" in a post!

3. Wildcat322

Wildcat322 Member

What site did you get these jerseys from if I can ask!

4. TheWalrus

Ok, so now that that's out the way, cool pictures, man. They're shinier than I would have thought. The ones I've seen before this were more of a bluer shade and had more of a matte finish. Maybe they're still tweaking this stuff, I dunno. Are these game authentic ones?

5. 67Stang

Ya, it is the flash....actually not as shinny as the pics look.

---------- Post added at 03:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 AM ----------

No, these are ones I had custom made over here in Korea.

6. TheWalrus

Oh, okay. The combination of those two probably explains it, then.

Pretty cool though, man. You've got to be one of the first people in the world to own one of these.

7. 67Stang

People are going to come in here and talk crap, I know that going in when I post pics. Everyone has an opinion on a site they like to buy or jersey type they like/don't like. I have spent thousands of dollars on jerseys, most of them from NFL shop or at a sports store and the quality of these, especially in the name and number/logo material and hand sewing is a lot better than anytthing I have bought in the States. They are nice and heavy, well made and hang well and not the crappy cheap iron ons!

Like I said, I am donating the all white one to Finheaven just as a thank you to the site. I hope they can do something with it, it is a really nice jersey!

8. moonman

moonman >tfw dolphins fan

Man that thing is bizarre.

9. DisturbedShifty

DisturbedShifty Wort-wort-wort!!! Administrator Finheaven VIP

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

10. 67Stang

That's probably why I like it, always liked things just a bit different. It actually reminds me a bit of a soccer jersey. I just know I really like it!

11. MarshallFin1

MarshallFin1 Banned Hammered

the hideousness of that jersey is going to haunt me forever...

12. DisturbedShifty

The thing that cracks me up, is that it is a Reebok jersey with Nike logos slapped on it.

13. 67Stang

The thing that cracks me up is you don't know WTF you are talking about. It's not a REEBOK jersey. The Reebok jerseys didn't have the side with the different material and it is made over here. Nice Whale with a flipper logo.

14. dolphinsbshaw72

dolphinsbshaw72 Well-Known Member

So give us the prices so I know how much its going to set us back..

15. DisturbedShifty

I thought you said you didn't care what other people thought? LOL! Also, it may not be sewn like the Reebok jerseys, but they certainly used the same material from the Reebok jerseys. The new Nike jerseys doesn't have that sheen to them like the Reebok jerseys did. All they did was change up how the material was sewn together and move around where the material was placed.

And I will take your jab at my logo as a complement. I love it when people are jealous of my creativity.

EDIT: Here is the link to the actual Nike website if you care to look at the jersey I took the screen grab from. http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-nfl/cid-1/pid-516571/pgid-516576

16. Tunaphish429

Tunaphish429 1st Ballot Hall of Famer Donator

The Split one is just awful....I like the white one and thanks for donating!

17. 67Stang

I don't care what you think about my jersey. What I do care is inaccurate information stated as fact just for the sake of talking crap. I also specifically asked for that material as I didn't like the flat material because it looked too much like a T-shirt like material. The pic also makes it look a little sheenier (if that's a word) than it is because of the flash from the camera. The materials and craftsmanship used for the jerseys are absolutely better than any jersey I have seen or paid for in the States.

Also, I was being sarcastic about your logo....I think it is actually pretty cool people that can design stuff and appreciate you doing it for the site.

18. 67Stang

Well, being honest with you I paid 36 bucks for the split jersey and 32 for the pure white one that I am donating to FIN HEAVEN. I am not sure what they are going to do with it. I hope it does help the site somehow. I know I could have just donated 32 bucks, but the pics do not do the white jersey justice! This is a NICE jersey with hand made craftsmanship and no cheap iron ons. Who ever gets this jersey will not be disappointed, I promise you that!

19. DisturbedShifty

I wasn't talking crap man. I own several Reebok jerseys, and I know the material, so I thought the factory screwed up. That being said, this is the first you have mentioned you ordered them with that material. Had that little tid bit of information been in the original post, I wouldn't have called it out. So my apologies. I have no problem people buying knock-offs. Hell I think the Jason Taylor and Ronnie Brown jerseys I have are knock offs, but they are my favorite jerseys because everything is sewn on them. Again, sorry about my confusion.

20. 67Stang

Ya no problem man, I am a very sarcastic dude....I think that there are a lot of us on here. I wasn't mad at all. I also think that if some saw the split jersey in person, they might like it more. Hell, I just wore it over to grab a bite to eat and had 4 people ask where I got it. I like different sometimes.

The white one was specifically requested from the person who runs the site when I said I wanted to donate one. Judging by the reaction of most on here, it was a good call by him to go with the white one! hehe

21. KevInMotion

KevInMotion Running @ 24 FPS

I thank you for your donation! That's mighty generous of you.

I think everyone is getting caught up in how the split jersey looks, if it's reebok/nike, or how much they cost.

What everyone should be focusing on is the act of donating something to the site. How many people here have ever spent a single $ on finheaven? How many of us have ever donated a hat, shirt, or a sticker, let alone a jersey to finheaven??

That's really awesome of you, I hope it does help the site in some fashion, and I hope that I'm the lucky one to get the white jersey, because that is a thing of beauty.

While the split jersey may not be appealing to most people, you're going to stand out because you don't see the split jerseys often. I respect it, a lot more original than wearing exactly what everyone else is wearing.

Thanks again 67stang

22. gardena19

gardena19 Banned Hammered

I never buy knockoff crap for this reason...one of the ugliest jersey's I have ever seen....and shiny to boot......

23. nato47

nato47 Active Member

The stitching gives it away, sorry but it's poor quality and are definitely not authentic. Hope you didn't pay too much for it. I like the spilt jersey for tailgating

24. MRojas4

MRojas4 The Cheese Connoisseur Finheaven VIP

Hm...

Not exactly my cup of team. But still pretty cool.

To each his own.

25. MRojas4

Man, so many haters on today.

Guaranteed if he shows up to your tailgate people would think it was cool and unique.

And for $30 bucks? Not bad at all.

26. 67Stang

It is stitched because it is actual lettering and numbers, not screen print like on the over priced $100 dollar jerseys. These jerseys aren't supposed to be exactly like you get off the site. The quality of the jerseys I bought far exceeds the thin material and screen print you get with a $100 product that had been marked up 10 times more than it costs to make. I get that some don't like the split jersey (I do), but dogging the quality is actually funny.

27. number1fin

number1fin #onephin Donator

All that matters!

And I personally like it too, minus the glossy finish.

28. MRojas4

Like anyone cares about the quality of the jersey after the 5th beer?

You will defenitly stand out and get compliments.

29. 67Stang

Thanks man! Ya, people are saying you get what you pay for, but don't realize that the jerseys they pay 100 bucks for are made over here for $10. Kind of makes me laugh a bit. Then make comments about the stitching gives it away, I am guessing they don't realize screen print doesn't have stitches.

Awwww well, like I said....I am not sure what they are going to do with the white jersey, but someone is going to be very happy!

30. 67Stang

HAHA, exactly! I know I won't! I am getting stationed back in Tucson next month and get to catch the AZ and SF games this year!

31. 67Stang

Getting a lot of PM's for the Website for the jerseys, there isn't one. I had them custom made here at a store in Korea. I am sending Matt, the owner of FH the white one for him to do with what he wants to help the site.

32. torontodolpfan1

torontodolpfan1 Member

33. Predaphin

Predaphin Predator in the Water

I have mixed feelings about the look, but it's definetley unique.

It just looks like something you would see at a soccer game.

Anyway, congratz on your new jersey.

34. cbanes

cbanes Member

I wish I could see :/

35. DcRy82

DcRy82 A True Fan

If you like it, Stang, that's all that matters bro... I have bought a couple knockoff jerseys from China and been burnt both times. They ended up using dark green for the stitched on numbers for a throwback Marino and a Brandon Marshall jersey that I bought. They looked like Miami Hurricane numbers on a dolphins jersey. It looked terrible. So I've learned my lesson and will be purchasing the real thing from here on out.

36. airmaxx28

airmaxx28 Member

37. ROADRUNNER

ROADRUNNER FinHeaven VIP Finheaven VIP Donator

Thanks Stag for your generosity...............:up:

38. MIDolphins#1

MIDolphins#1 Rookie

Every Jersey I have "invested in" over the past few years is now defunct 'cept the Marino jersey (and perhaps the Zach Thomas jersey). Henne, Ricky, and Crowder...none worth wearing again. That is why I invested in a personalized jersey this year, finally.

39. Roman529

Roman529 Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew

My older brother was stationed at Osan AFB in Korea in the 1980's, and I had him go to a tailor there and he just showed him some pictures of a Dolphin's jersey and also a Starter jacket, and later that evening I had two "replica" Dolphin's jerseys and a Phin's down jacket that I still have. The jerseys look great and are beautifully stitched. Some of the web sites make some great stuff, but there are also a lot of places that use cheap material and have the iron-on stuff. But you can get some really nice replicas. I also got a bunch of nice replica Michael Jordan Nike shoes back then. :up:

40. 72 silky

72 silky Well-Known Member

It all comes down to what you can afford and what your willing to pay. At the end of the day what ever you buy what ever you spend if your happy and satisfied thats all that matters. I ordered a elite tannehill from nfl shop. It will be the 2nd authentic I own the first one was a Ricky Williams from Miami dolphin stadium