New draft hats | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New draft hats

The second hat seems solid the first I cant go with that

Nasty ugly. Pass.

I want a cap that reads Miami Dolphins Superbowl Champions! Such a cap would definitely paste a permanent smile on my mug.

:D

or it's a Europe thing. Flat bills are for the US and the curved are for Europe. Maybe the Brits don't get down w/ the flat bills

Anyone above the age of 15 or with any taste at all "don't get down with the flat bills". Or pehaps I'm just old.

Those types are not my style. at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone above the age of 15 or with any taste at all "don't get down with the flat bills". Or pehaps I'm just old.

Completely agree. If you wear a fat bill straight then that is ok. But these assholes that seem to think it belongs on the side of their head or barely on their head at all need to be smacked. A had is meant to functional. You wear it forward to keep the sun out of your eyes or backwards to protect your neck when working on something like a car.

Completely agree. If you wear a fat bill straight then that is ok. But these assholes that seem to think it belongs on the side of their head or barely on their head at all need to be smacked. A had is meant to functional. You wear it forward to keep the sun out of your eyes or backwards to protect your neck when working on something like a car.

I don't think a flat bill is appropriate for anyone outside of their teens but then, I'm in my mid thirtees so maybe I'm just a clueless old man with no street cred. :idk:

Either way, I'm reminded of this clown for some reason:
nyone-1.jpg

im not a hat person in general, but flat hats are just horrible

College athletes walking on that stage will wear a flat brim, no way they wear a ballcap

fuggin Beiber...

beiber? no?

but flat brims are just the new thing to do, if they come out with a ballcap they look like a 40 yr old man. just how it is. You are obviously completely ignorant to the culture of present day collegiate athletes.

and beiber has nothing to do with flat brims getting popular, it is the hip hop culture that fueled it, and for you to drop the beiber name on a fins forum is sad, almost makes me think that you listen to him?

Back
Top Bottom