New England game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New England game

aboome

Rhode Island PHIN Fan
Reaction score
is anyone going to this new england game i will, i have second row seats because of my patsie friend i cant wait gona rep da fins all da way baby gona be rockin my oragne zach jersey wit my orange dub zero's
ima be lookin fresh

SuperBankz said:

hahaha english funny guy,is any1 goin to this game and if u r look for me that will be wat im wearin so look for me

aboome said:
is anyone going to this new england game i will, i have second row seats because of my patsie friend i cant wait gona rep da fins all da way baby gona be rockin my oragne zach jersey wit my orange dub zero's
ima be lookin fresh

You're the perfect fan for Dolphins representation. You epitomize every aspect of it. The Patriots fans are really going to LOVE you.

Seriously, we need to beat New England this Sunday to turn our season around. I WANT TO SEE US WINNING AGAIN!!! I hate starting my work week out after a Dolphin loss. Its SICKENING!!!!:oldman:

Hey Aboome, you might want to think twice about the dolphin colors. Pats fans are not as inteligent or as gracious as us Miami fans. The last game I went to at the old Gilette Stadium my memory is of a drunk Pats fan tossing his empty whiskey bottle at the pregnant wifes of the opposing players.
They've got a lot of idiots at those games.

NaplesJoe said:
Hey Aboome, you might want to think twice about the dolphin colors. Pats fans are not as inteligent or as gracious as us Miami fans. The last game I went to at the old Gilette Stadium my memory is of a drunk Pats fan tossing his empty whiskey bottle at the pregnant wifes of the opposing players.

well hmm thinkin alright thanks for the heads up but i bet ima be okay and if i have to put hands on someone i will, but thankyou

Chambers34Phins said:
I'm going

iight hopefully i will see u there are you gettin there early because i will be tailgating in da parking lot

The only point I was trying to make is that if a Pats fan wants to act like a jerk towards me at the upcoming game they will have a lot more to lose than I do.

NaplesJoe said:
Was that in the old stadium or the new one like you stated?

Back
Top Bottom