New England Media!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New England Media!!

DolfanISS

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
I couldn't believe it but there was one guy on WEEI who was actually saying that he believes the Dolphins will still be better than they were last season. He said that he likes AJ Feeley and with Chambers and Boston the fish still have a dangerous receiving core. The guy also said that their offense will not be nearly as predictable as it has been over the past 2 seasons. The other 2 guys didn't really agree with him but I was very surprised that any of them had anything positive to say about the fins. They all did agree that the Dolphins still have a very good defense which can still carry them to some wins.

All 3 reporters also ragged on Buffalo big time. One guy said that Drew Bledsoe + a new offensive scheme = the bills offense will be terrible. They also considered McGahee a HUGE ? mark and doubted the draft pick of Lee Evans. They did praise the Bills defense a lttle bit though.

i agree with the guy that said we would be better because people dont know what to expect from us now...even the fans dont!...

and as for Mcgahee i wish he was a fin because he is going to be a stud Rb

That'll work for the first 4 games or so....hopefully that will be long enough for them find an identity that continues to work.

Back
Top Bottom