New Era cap, full aqua, worn once, 7 1/2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Era cap, full aqua, worn once, 7 1/2

wonderl33t

Club Member
Reaction score
Sold on eBay... mods, please delete at your leisure. Thanks.

Almost brand new...asking $20

This hat http://shop.miamidolphins.com/Miami...ideline_Performance_59FIFTY_Fitted_Hat_-_Aqua

I bought it at Lids in the mall like a month ago and finally wore it for a while yesterday, and unfortunately it's slightly too big and it doesn't quite fit me right. Stupid I know because I tried it on at the mall. My friggin' head is this weird size where 7 1/2 is a little too big and 7 3/8 is a little too tight. I was too pumped to buy the sweet new hat :(

I'll ship it to you for $20...otherwise it's going on eBay. I can send or post a pic if you like. I curved the bill slightly the few hours I was wearing it. And I did remove and discard the stickers. I feel silly for mentioning that, but I know some people like the stickers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why not exchange the thing for a size that fits? Not all hats fit the same. If they have several 7 1/2's, try them all one. If none of them fit right, return the hat and get all of your money back.

Agreed in theory, but I bought it several weeks ago, removed the stickers, curved the bill a bit and wore it for half a day...I doubt they would take it back in that condition.

Back
Top Bottom