New Era cap, full aqua, worn once, 7 1/2

Discussion in 'FinHeaven Exchange' started by wonderl33t, Aug 18, 2014.

1. wonderl33t

wonderl33t FinHeaven VIP Finheaven VIP Donator

Sold on eBay... mods, please delete at your leisure. Thanks.

Almost brand new...asking $20

This hat http://shop.miamidolphins.com/Miami...ideline_Performance_59FIFTY_Fitted_Hat_-_Aqua

I bought it at Lids in the mall like a month ago and finally wore it for a while yesterday, and unfortunately it's slightly too big and it doesn't quite fit me right. Stupid I know because I tried it on at the mall. My friggin' head is this weird size where 7 1/2 is a little too big and 7 3/8 is a little too tight. I was too pumped to buy the sweet new hat :(

I'll ship it to you for $20...otherwise it's going on eBay. I can send or post a pic if you like. I curved the bill slightly the few hours I was wearing it. And I did remove and discard the stickers. I feel silly for mentioning that, but I know some people like the stickers.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2014
  2. DuderinoN703

DuderinoN703 We? What the **** we? Finheaven VIP Donator

Why not exchange the thing for a size that fits? Not all hats fit the same. If they have several 7 1/2's, try them all one. If none of them fit right, return the hat and get all of your money back.

3. wonderl33t

Agreed in theory, but I bought it several weeks ago, removed the stickers, curved the bill a bit and wore it for half a day...I doubt they would take it back in that condition.

4. DuderinoN703

DuderinoN703 We? What the **** we? Finheaven VIP Donator

You didn't leave the stickers on like the cool kids do?

5. wonderl33t

Haha, nope... well actually I was able to put them back on. But I don't think I'd try to sell as brand new. I can't stomach the dishonesty.