New FB onboard? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New FB onboard?

FBs get hurt so you need your #3 FB to better than a pure STer - I guess Kaplinski was not that even though theey said they liked him before he got cut - but it c/b anything. This guys has experience which is key to helping make holes for RW and catching some passes out of the backfield if needed

Yeah I jsut remember him as being a little too talented to be training camp fodder but hey whatever it probably wont even count on the cap so ok.

i find it amusing that you think you guys have the best FB corps in the league, when in actuality you have only the 3rd best in the division!!! LMAO!

What the hell are you talking about?? Name another team that has better Fullbacks than our future 3??? DA!!

I didn't say we have the best FB corp in the league. Its by far too hard to evaluate because the good FBs really change from year to year. One year Sam Gash is the most devastating blocking FB in the league, the next he's someone else's depth.

There's really only a few guys who are constantly good, and thats just as pass catchers. And yes, the Bills have a very good pass catching FB. So do the Jets.

Anyone else thinking that maybe Konrad is on the trading block to replace some of our lost draft picks? Why sign a guy of Ayanbadejo's talent as training camp fodder? Makes no sense.

I think something is amiss, but that's just me.

Originally posted by dolfan87
I think something is amiss, but that's just me.

No 87... it's me too... that's why I made the "fly on the wall" comment...

I think there is something behind the scenes that we're not aware of... I think another surprise is in the wings....

chambers84, please come back to reality!!! You were probably among the group that said DG would remain on the team and that he was NOT a cancer!!!

At least ckparrothead can admit that the dolphins FB's are not the best in the league and that it is way too unpredictable at this point.

???????????????????????????????????????
Also, what the hell is "DA!!"
???????????????????????????????????????

Did you mean "duh?" I guess that's the most I can expect from someone whose school is just the largest trailer in the park.

If you guys do sign Ayanbadejo, it would probably be for more than just training camp competition though....

Mouldsrocks-DA stands for Dumba**. Also I really didn't give a *hit either way about DG and I never posted about the situation. As far as ckparrothead is concerned I could care less what he posts, or thinks. Half the stuff he posts is just crap to blow smoke up everyone's a**. He doesn't know any more than I do, I can assure you that.

Absolutely

Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
If you guys do sign Ayanbadejo, it would probably be for more than just training camp competition though....

I can't see Wanny and Turner bringing him in
just to push competition in TC...

They are up to something...

Well it probably has more to do with the fact we will probably let Konrad go somewhere else next offseason. Konrad is just too valuable to a WC offense. Remember he had 34 catches as a rookie before Chan Gailey and his "what's a FB?" offense came in.

I think there is something to this signing . Konrad is not the type of blocker I think of when your looking for someone to open holes for RW. Could be Konrad is on his way out!!! I wonder what his cap number is?

Originally posted by VanDolPhan
Well it probably has more to do with the fact we will probably let Konrad go somewhere else next offseason. Konrad is just too valuable to a WC offense. Remember he had 34 catches as a rookie before Chan Gailey and his "what's a FB?" offense came in.

Unless we get a high pick(2nd), I'll be disappointed if Konrad get traded. Hes very talented and I want to see what he'll do in Norv's offense.

Back
Top Bottom