new format | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

new format

Yeah the threads are bunched up in the middle of my browsers. Will this be fixed or is there a fix for it yet? I have tried every display setting combination to fix it but it seems like the margins are set and you can not change them no matter what you do. Help if you can. Thanks!

Same here. Today there is tons of white space to either side of the thread. I tried in Chrome and IE, same in both.

All my likes got deflated to "3"

All my likes got deflated to "3"
while the likes/thanks history is important to all of us long time members, it does take a back seat to functionality fixes and tweaks that we're constantly working on. as of right now, it's still in the plans to import our thanks history (minus the no thanks) from the old software, I just don't have a timetable.

while the likes/thanks history is important to all of us long time members, it does take a back seat to functionality fixes and tweaks that we're constantly working on. as of right now, it's still in the plans to import our thanks history (minus the no thanks) from the old software, I just don't have a timetable.
Wild, thanks for taking the time for the explanation! I had noticed that some people had the numbers while others seem to be stuck at 3.

I used to have an app called "Forum Runner" on my iPhone to easily access Finheaven message boards. With the new layout the app doesn't work any longer (the app's most recent update is from 2013 and I doubt it will ever be updated again). Does anybody know another iOS app that lets me access Finheaven? I don't want to read all this on Safari because it reloads the layout every time and with the connection being so bad where I live it takes forever to read through a thread.

I used to have an app called "Forum Runner" on my iPhone to easily access Finheaven message boards. With the new layout the app doesn't work any longer (the app's most recent update is from 2013 and I doubt it will ever be updated again). Does anybody know another iOS app that lets me access Finheaven? I don't want to read all this on Safari because it reloads the layout every time and with the connection being so bad where I live it takes forever to read through a thread.
@Spiff
The reason apps like Forum Runner and Tapatalk worked is because there was coding written into the site that allowed those app to display the site. And it cost extra just to use that codes to make the old site appear on those apps. One of the biggest reasons we switched to XenForo, the current site, is to move away from those apps. XenForo is super mobile browser friendly and makes apps such as those a waste of money. So we sadly will not be adding support for those apps.

Back
Top Bottom