New forum went live May 8th - (Finally Tapatalk will no longer be needed.) | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New forum went live May 8th - (Finally Tapatalk will no longer be needed.)

Are there any display options on this new system? I don't see any but I would much rather view in thread mode than in this linear format.

Using the notifcations I can open this thread on pc from the error screen which then allows me to see the main dolphins section but nothing else.

I also cant open the staff forum on my phone. Assume henrik and bill are aware of these issues...just mentioning incase it is just me
It's working fine on PC for me, no error page.

It's working fine on PC for me, no error page.

Working fine on my laptop!

Tho I can only see VIP threads that I started, which is a bit odd! And still can't see the mod stuff. Assume this is all just kinks that the admins are ironing out

Was gonna ask how we change the font size, but I think so much is changing atm that I'll wait until everything is installed.

Dunno if its a bug or not, but in preferences I had the option of choosing finheaven xen, finheaven, or something else. I picked Finheaven but now I can't go back in and check the other styles.

Like I said though, I know you guys are busy getting this stuff set up, so I'll hold off till later tonight before I start askin ya how to change stuff, lol.

Thanks for the hard work guys:)

Using the notifcations I can open this thread on pc from the error screen which then allows me to see the main dolphins section but nothing else.

I also cant open the staff forum on my phone. Assume henrik and bill are aware of these issues...just mentioning incase it is just me
You should be able to access the forum just fine now... Are you still having issues with the Staff Forum?

Back
Top Bottom