New Free Agent | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Free Agent

sorry to hear that Fin-atic.you usually say the kind of things i would post,"if' I coould ever learn to type!it took1/2 hour to type this!!

You reap what you sow.

You give off the impression of hating everything the Dolphins do....On a Dolphins fansite, that is going to make people react negatively towards you.

If you didn't like the conflict you wouldn't constantly stick you neck out for it....

You're smart enough to know what you're doing, just like you were smart enough to come up with this unique sympathy thread...

Be yourself and accept who you are.

Team Phunwin will offer you a 3 year deal at $1.5 million per year. Of course, all money will be deferred to the year 2150 and payable in Confederate currency. Have your people call my people.

Seriously though, fin-atic, I think you're overreacting. You've got good things to say, and there's no need to become a cheerleader if you don't want to be one. Yes, I think you tend to be a bit pessimistic, but you support your points well and make them in a reasonable fashion without showing disrespect to other fans.

Originally posted by phunwin
Team Phunwin will offer you a 3 year deal at $1.5 million per year. Of course, all money will be deferred to the year 2150 and payable in Confederate currency. Have your people call my people.

Seriously though, fin-atic, I think you're overreacting. You've got good things to say, and there's no need to become a cheerleader if you don't want to be one. Yes, I think you tend to be a bit pessimistic, but you support your points well and make them in a reasonable fashion without showing disrespect to other fans.
I was with you until that last line....This is the guy that calls eveybody "Fiedler huggers" and "homers" and spits as much venom as ANYBODY....

This thread is BS and it shouldn't even be in this forum....

I don't know, I've seen worse. Or maybe I'm just thick-skinned. (Or thick-headed...)

Fin-atic....Darn...the press conference has already been called and now we find out you didn't pass the physical ????

Hey, I will admit that you get defensive real quick with posters, sometimes, if you would just not let it get personal, it would be fine...I'll admit I'm a member of the "glass half full crowd" and see things more optimistic than maybe I should, but that is how I choose to be...you be the way you choose, don't make it personal, and Cest La Vie to everyone...

Of course, if it is making you dislike being here, it is worth it to adjust how you put things for yourself, not for us though...

I'm new to this board, but I've enjoyed reading your posts. If everyone thought the same, there wouldn't be much discussion going on. You have to keep calling them like you see them. Honesty and objectivity is always more interesting to read.

Okay time to put this to bed. I think you can tell from Infinsible post a hint of the negativity toward me I spoke about. Needless to say this was not a "sympathy thread" it was an attempt to smooth out the waters for what has become a less then enjoyable experience. I resent your insinuation that this thread is less than sincere.

I think the answer is that I will be the same old Fin-atic but maybe dialed down a notch in volume and a little more aware of the frequency of my posts.

I really do appreciate the endorsement from many of you and thank you for not trading me!!!

I look forward to posting, discussing, and even debating with you guys in 2004.

Go Miami!

Originally posted by fin-atic
Okay time to put this to bed. I think you can tell from Infinsible post a hint of the negativity toward me I spoke about. Needless to say this was not a "sympathy thread" it was an attempt to smooth out the waters for what has become a less then enjoyable experience. I resent your insinuation that this thread is less than sincere.

I think the answer is that I will be the same old Fin-atic but maybe dialed down a notch in volume and a little more aware of the frequency of my posts.

I really do appreciate the endorsement from many of you and thank you for not trading me!!!

I look forward to posting, discussing, and even debating with you guys in 2004.

Go Miami!
If you're such an advocate of "calling it like you see it", then you should appreciate my candor. After all, that's exactly what I'm doing.

I'm not blindly believing what I'm being told.

If your serious about this, only time will tell.

clear.gif

"Don't go changin' ..."

I can't bear to think of life without our frequent sparring. Sometimes I think of you as Kornheiser to my Wilbon. Or is that Wilbon to my Kornheiser?

In any case, I don't doubt your love of the Fins. Sure, your posts can be negative, bombastic and self-important, but that's just your writing voice. If people don't like you personally, they can put you on ignore. If they disagree with your posts, they can bring it on. And if they fight back dirty, you can put them on ignore.

Infins - you are one of my favorite posters here and I'm not trying to take sides at all but ... although I've never met Fin-atic he did try to look me up when he was in Denver to go watch the game together so I know he is a true fin fan. He may get a little to negative from time to time, and it's hard to know how people really mean there comments to be taken when you can't see their expressions, but in my limited p.m.'s with him he seems like a pretty good guy. I don't think he would write this thread if he didn't care what you or I thought of him. Maybe give the guy a second (or third or whatever) chance.

Originally posted by fin-atic

Anywhere but to the Jets or Bills!!!!
Don't worry, we don't want locker room cancers :lol:

The only finfan poster who post like a rival fan has sold out just to be accepted by his peers. So sad.

Look, theres a bunch of homers here that would think if the fins brought back Ryan Leaf from retirement to compete for the qb postion would be an excellent move. You even things out by being the cynic. You may complain a lot but at least you never quit being a finfan like some posters here did.

Back
Top Bottom