New from Colorado | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New from Colorado

DisturbedShifty

Peace out
Reaction score
Hey all. Obviously I am new here, hence the reason I am posting here. I live in Colorado, and have been a Dolphins fan for quite sometime. Though I really didnt start following football really closely until my senior year in high school back in 1999. Since then, I follow football extremely closely. It sucks living out here because most people are ignorant Broncos and Raiders fan that don't have any clue to what is going on in football. I had a Raider fan tell me at the begining of this past season that the Dolphins would beat the Broncos in the season opener, becasue we had Ricky Williams. I gave him a look of shock and told him that Ricky was suspended for the first four games. So yeah, I have to live with dummies out here. But there are quite a few "closet" Dolphins fans out here, though I seem to be the only one who will actually sport the colors when I go out. Anyway, I look forward to my time here, and hope to get to know some of you.

Welcome

Watch out for Roman529, he likes to say he is from Colorado.:rolleyes:

I was just out in Crested Butte, great area!

:welcome: to the best site for Dolfans. Enjoy the ride. :wink:

Welcome....if you are ever in Colorado Springs, the Dolphin fans meet up at Kelly O'Brien's near Academy Blvd and Platte Avenue by the target.

Back
Top Bottom