New Hardware and Software Drive | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Hardware and Software Drive

Wildbill3

Onion Fetish
Club Member
Reaction score
Ok folks this will be the biggest upgrade Finheaven has undergone in its existence. This will of course cost money, something that traditionally has been hard to come by. Well folks it's up to you to make this happen. Do you want a faster, sleeker, modern finheaven that runs as well on a phone as it does on a Pc? Now is your chance to give us the capitol to make it happen. You'll notice the donation bar is set to 1000 up from 350. That's the goal, the benchmark, the endgame to make this happen. Do it for Finheaven!

I really wish I had money to contribute man. Just became a student again and I'm basically surviving off of loan money. Hopefully those who are able will donate. Thank you for all you do for this website, Bill. It doesn't go unnoticed.

I'll donate on payday next Friday, for sure.

What specifically will be updated? I can barely remember the last time the forum software was updated. Man, that was a long time ago.

Been a member of this community for almost 12 years - it's my main place for all things Dolphins. Lots of great people, analysis and the comraderie that comes with a shared interest.

I cannot contribute now but I will contribute soon.

Long Live FinHeaven!

Xenforo is a worthy cause.

This forum is a bigger part of my life than I care to admit, I genuinely realise how hard it is to keep the lights on at the best of times so Just sent over $50.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are we really moving to XenForo? That would be great-- would be a massive help especially for the gameday threads. (Not having to process every single post every time someone visits the thread.)

My "home" forum of almost 1 million users moved to XF 2 years ago and it was a great success. Much easier for us staff to keep tabs on everything too.

Donated $40 for the cause. Do you guys think we could do some kind of fundraising contest? Kind of random but my idea was to have a competition for members to design a new shirt or something for Finheaven and then sell those shirts, with the majoirty of the proceeds going to the new server transfer.

Honestly this feels a bit like deja vu so maybe we have already done something like this once. Either way I would be interested in a new FH t-shirt and would be proud to wear it!

Donated $40 for the cause. Do you guys think we could do some kind of fundraising contest? Kind of random but my idea was to have a competition for members to design a new shirt or something for Finheaven and then sell those shirts, with the majoirty of the proceeds going to the new server transfer.

Honestly this feels a bit like deja vu so maybe we have already done something like this once. Either way I would be interested in a new FH t-shirt and would be proud to wear it!

You have a 2010 server tansfer badge so I assume the forum last got a big update 7 years ago

Back
Top Bottom