New Hardware and Software Drive | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Hardware and Software Drive

Done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was probably due to donate again soon anyway and like I mentioned in the staff forum Im a huge fan of xenforo. Very worthy cause.

1. A very sleek, Facebook style notification bar that alerts you if anyone tags you, quotes you, thanks your post or replies to a thread you "follow" and you dont have to leave the screen you are on to check it and clear it. If you want, you can click the link and go right to the quoted post and continue the discussion. Or you can simply ignore it. No need to go to your PMs to clear the notification. Its awesome.

2. Its awesome on mobile.

3. Straight up faster in general.

Definitely worth a donation.

I was probably due to donate again soon anyway and like I mentioned in the staff forum Im a huge fan of xenforo. Very worthy cause.

1. A very sleek, Facebook style notification bar that alerts you if anyone tags you, quotes you, thanks your post or replies to a thread you "follow" and you dont have to leave the screen you are on to check it and clear it. If you want, you can click the link and go right to the quoted post and continue the discussion. Or you can simply ignore it. No need to go to your PMs to clear the notification. Its awesome.

2. Its awesome on mobile.

3. Straight up faster in general.

Definitely worth a donation.

Xenforo is easily the best forum software - I have longed for that notification system on fh for years. It also has a really good built in score prediction system

The ability to tag someone in a post simply by posting @tylerdolphin is also really useful

Last edited by a moderator:
Been a member of this community for almost 12 years - it's my main place for all things Dolphins. Lots of great people, analysis and the comraderie that comes with a shared interest.

I cannot contribute now but I will contribute soon.

Long Live FinHeaven!

you could contribute and change that stupid looking avatar...makes our franchise QB look like an idiot

Donated.......did what I could. Thanks for all the hard work and dedication over the years!

Just a quick update, with the generosity you guys showed us, we hit our goal and then some! so... right now we're cooking up a special badge for the members who made it possible to upgrade our hardware and software. also of course vip subs and super donator subs will be forthcoming.

Not saying this as a mod, saying this as a poster - huge thanks to everyone who donated, I am over the moon that we were able to hit the goal! This update is going to make your FH experience a hundred times better! Especially if (like me) you tend to browse on your mobile 90% of the time

Not saying this as a mod, saying this as a poster - huge thanks to everyone who donated, I am over the moon that we were able to hit the goal! This update is going to make your FH experience a hundred times better! Especially if (like me) you tend to browse on your mobile 90% of the time

Yeah im 100% mobile and on this site daily. Im excited to see what the new software brings.

Is there an ETA on when this update will take place? I'm curious if we will see any disruption of services and if it will affect the anticipated heavy traffic days of free agency and the draft

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a quick update, with the generosity you guys showed us, we hit our goal and then some! so... right now we're cooking up a special badge for the members who made it possible to upgrade our hardware and software. also of course vip subs and super donator subs will be forthcoming.

Can we still donate even though we reached the goal?

Can we still donate even though we reached the goal?

Donations are always very gratefully accepted, even when this software update is done all the long term costs of keeping the lights on remain

Even though it already hit the goal I just donated.

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

Donations are always very gratefully accepted, even when this software update is done all the long term costs of keeping the lights on remain

Just out of curiosity, what are the monthly operational costs for the site? If you can't divulge that no worries.

Back
Top Bottom