New HC has to be Chudzinski!!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New HC has to be Chudzinski!!!!!!

normaniii

Active Roster
Reaction score
IMO, an offensive minded HC is a must! I like Cowher, I also like Zimmer, but we already have Nolan.

The candidates in my mind would be Carmichael, Gruden & Chudzinski.

I do not think people realise how well Carolina have performed offensively.

-The are 5th in pts per game.
-3rd in yds per game, more than Green Bay.
-All this with a rookie QB, who many thought did not even have a 1st round grade.
-Main receiving threat was considered over the hill and rumoured to be on trade block before season.

You can only be judged on what you get out of the players you have. And in my mind he deserves co-ord of the year.

I dont care about his Miami ties. All i care about is the thought of teaming him with Nolan and IMO, the potential of having a TOP 10 scoring offense and defense.

My wet dream 2012 would be - HC - Chud - OC - Mike Shula - DC - Nolan .......1st rnd pick RGIII

man i hope its Chud. UM alum, obviously knows how to work with a rookie QB. Would be the perfect mentor for RG3

I'd be all about Chud, but do the jerks in charge here have half a brain collectively?

Hopefully the blind squirrels find some nuts this off season.

normaniii;1064147571 My wet dream 2012 would be - [B said:
HC - Chud - OC - Mike Shula - DC - Nolan .......1st rnd pick RGIII[/B]

Tears! The best offseason ever!!!

I'd be all about Chud, but do the jerks in charge here have half a brain collectively?

Hopefully the blind squirrels find some nuts this off season.

The 'jerks' in charge are Ross and Ross alone. Ireland may be leading a search but Ross will decide.

man i hope its Chud. UM alum, obviously knows how to work with a rookie QB. Would be the perfect mentor for RG3
Replace RG3 with Luck, Weeden, or Tannehill and we're talking.

You know, the last time we needed an offensive minded coach and absolutely had to have an offensive mind, we hired Cam Cameron who apparently bombed his first interview but we hired him anyone because he coached the league's #1 rated scoring offense. We passed on the defensive minded coach Mike Tomlin, who has gone on to coach in multiple Superbowls for the Steelers, even though Tomlin had the better interview.

no thanks, we went this path with cam cameron and it was a disaster, bring somebody in with head coaching experience in the NFL like Jeff Fisher!

You know, the last time we needed an offensive minded coach and absolutely had to have an offensive mind, we hired Cam Cameron who apparently bombed his first interview but we hired him anyone because he coached the league's #1 rated scoring offense. We passed on the defensive minded coach Mike Tomlin, who has gone on to coach in multiple Superbowls for the Steelers, even though Tomlin had the better interview.
When handed a Superbowl champion team.

I don't understand the love affair with Pete Carmichael, Jr. as a head coach. The last offensive genius who took credit for "the development" of Drew Brees led us to a 1-15 record. Carmichael is a very good coordinator, but I believe he wouldn't be successful as a head coach.

I don't think "offensive-minded" or "defensive-minded" means anything at the level of the head coach.

If Bill Belichick had Mike Martz as an offensive coordinator, what would be the result? Would the offense be limited because Belichick is a "defensive-minded" head coach, even though Mike Martz is among the most innovative and aggressive offensive coordinators of all time?

The coordinators do the technical stuff that determines how the team plays on both sides of the ball. The head coach has a different role.

Back
Top Bottom