New jerseys described as "sweet," "fierce", "futuristic." | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New jerseys described as "sweet," "fierce", "futuristic."

Are they "clean" looking? The white facemask makes me think they're leading to that direction.

From what I understand, the jersey unveil will be when our draft pick walks across the stage and holds up our jersey..... Which then leads to ask, what happens if we trade down and select someone that's not in the green room?

Mando's article yesterday said there will be a uniform & logo unveiling/team re-branding event earlier on draft day, the one that was supposed to be on the 18th but the NFL asked them to reschedule. He then commented the draft would be the first time the new jersey would be seen on national television not the first time for Miami fans

Last edited by a moderator:
And Mike Dee said that the crap they rolled out wasn't our new logo until he was forced to admit otherwise.

These guys are all liars. Every indication is that the new uniforms will be ****.

Listening to the Phinsiders and I think it's Troy Drayton who said he has seen the full jerseys with helmet and that they look sweet. He said they're sick, and almost look futuristic. What I liked is that he said we're gonna look "fierce" with these jerseys and when you see it all put together you understand what Miami is going for. Anyways, hopefully that puts some of the concerned folks at ease for a bit until April 25th. I'm excited!

Sorry for making another logo thread, you can combine it if you want.

in otherwords it will be an aqua jersey with a white number in the middle and a badge on the sleeve lol I cant wait.

Uniforms and logos just dont excite me

in otherwords it will be an aqua jersey with a white number in the middle and a badge on the sleeve lol I cant wait.

Uniforms and logos just dont excite me

Lol. Well I never thought any of our jerseys seemed fierce. Maybe there's some unexpected pattern or design to invoke fierceness. I mean how do you make a dolphin and aqua appear fierce? It's a tall order that I hope they've met.

so if I understand this correctly, you're going to buy the jersey and donate it to good will? That's nice of you

Goodwill got around 80 million donation in 2011 so it is likely that someone will donate their old jerseys for the donation. They are good people and don't underestimate the power of donation that will tugs your heart.

Sounds like someone paid Drayton handsomely to say such things. Our logos or uniforms have never been "fierce" and highly doubt this new logo/uni is going to look fierce or wonderful or anything else.

i think it would be nice to have the "bluer" look on the unis w/ dark blue trim like on the dolphin.

I wish they would remove the sunburst around the dolphin for the helmets like so:

MLtMwwo-1.png

Looks much cleaner and sleeker.

And Mike Dee said that the crap they rolled out wasn't our new logo until he was forced to admit otherwise.

These guys are all liars. Every indication is that the new uniforms will be ****.

Dlockz?

Back
Top Bottom