New Kiper Mock has Phins taking... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Kiper Mock has Phins taking...

This is a pretty bad OT class and FA market. I would do it if we traded James but otherwise I wouldn't do it and I wouldn't cut James either.

If we were going o-line then we'd probably just take Nelson and let LT stay at LT

Ozzy rules!!

We need defense. LB's, DE's ball hawking FS. Forget the line, we have options we've already drafted being totally discounted by the site. To win our division we need to be able to cover Rob Gronkowski, pressure Tom Brady and cover RB's out of the backfield or we can forget it.

Doesn't Kiper end up doing like 4 or 5 Mocks? Each one a new suspense, he will not give what he thinks on the first try. He has to build it up so...... No it won't be this guy.

We need defense. LB's, DE's ball hawking FS. Forget the line, we have options we've already drafted being totally discounted by the site. To win our division we need to be able to cover Rob Gronkowski, pressure Tom Brady and cover RB's out of the backfield or we can forget it.

Did you see our offensive line this season? If you can’t protect your QB, and run block, you can’t win. Ask Seattle, aa they have a better qb and defense than us and missed the playoffs, and got bounced early last year. I know its hard to swallow after all the resources we have invested in oline, but we have to get it right, and we didn’t. Bushrod and James will be gone, Pouncey might have 1 year left, and Larsen isn’t good, so we will draft an oline man in the first 3 rounds.

Personally the only 3 players I want at #11 are, Smith Lb GA, Mayfield QB OU, or Nelson G ND. That being said a mock draft before March 15ish is stupid. We have no idea who will available in free agency, and who we will sign and let go.

To win our division we need to be able to cover Rob Gronkowski, pressure Tom Brady and cover RB's out of the backfield or we can forget it.
Keeping the ball out of those guys hands is a surefire way to beat them. But you only do that if you can go on long sustained drives anchored by a dominant offensive line who constantly wins their 1 on 1 battles in the trenches.

This plus a TE and RB and that would be a good draft. Cover other spots in FA, altho I hate FA.

Back
Top Bottom