Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Nay

Votes: 64 86.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

captaineo24

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey guys, posting a design I created. I've been reading alot about what people would like to see for our team's new look in 2013. A lot of members love the futuristic dolphin jumping through the ray of sunshine ala the old 'Dolphin Stadium' logo back in 2006. I took a bunch of elements that I loved as well, and meshed them into a little something.

Let me know what you guys think, was my first go around at a fins logo & this is the unpolished version. Thank you

Attachments

• NEWFINALFIN.jpg
    NEWFINALFIN.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 458
Nice try but no. I really don't get the hate for our current logo. It's totally fine. Maybe just get rid of the helmet on the dolphin

Nice try but no. I really don't get the hate for our current logo. It's totally fine. Maybe just get rid of the helmet on the dolphin

I have to agree with MK on this one. Nice try but not thanks. That is just weird looking.

Forgive my spelling. This was sent from my phone.

Not bad, but since I have a tattoo with the current logo I would prefer the logo to stay as is...:hump:

It looks like a toe. Terrible design.

Nothing personal, of course.

I is confused ...

It's not the offseason already, is it?!?

worst i have seen yet.

sorry dude, you asked for comments and i hope that meant you wanted folks to give honest responses.

FAIL!!

most of the elements are taken from the current logo specifically the facial expression...... sorry just calling it how I see it

Can't we please get away from the cartoon dolphin? No offense to the OP, but this design feels like the current logo in that it's just too Disneyish.

Of all the designs I've seen so far, the logo from '74 - '89 is still the best. I'm really not trying to live in the glory days, but for me the original logo is classic and timeless. The current logo from '97 to present is just too cartooney.

IMHO, of course.

Hm... interesting but,

It kinda has that Patriots new logo feel to it.......

Back
Top Bottom