New member comin from phins forum | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New member comin from phins forum

insomnizak

Scout Squad
Reaction score
Noticed finheaven was a lot more in depth than phins forum so decided to transfer over

Welcome to the zoo! :up:

Just be careful what you feed the animals.

Welcome to the internet's largest Miami Dolphin fan community. Please come often and post much.

The staff is at your service.

Welcome to the mad house..............

Been here for several years,dont have the time to post as often as I like,but theirs some good guys here. If I had 1 downfall it would be that many times I think to many get to negative. I hate we dont do more in Free agency as well,but it is what it is and no matter what, I am always gonna support what-ever players are on the field and hope they do well. Been a Dolphin fan through some great years,undefeated Super Bowl year,back to back Championships,the Marino years,and as of late,some bad years as well. Must admit, I dont like the direction the last several years, but Im not gonna complain constantly,would rather continue to hope changes do come and this team gets back to its glory days before to much longer. No matter what,I will always be a Dolphins fan,Griese,Csonk, Marino,Duper and all the great times assures that, I just hope we get back their and soon !!!

Hello

Huge huge dolphins fans as I am sure we all are.Finheaven has been my source of valuable information and controversial opinions for years! My name is Johnny by the way,from shreveport,la,23 yrs old and I became a fins fan during the fiedler era :-/ Became a fan because I absolutely love the fact that we had the only perfect season, the best qb ever and idk...it was just a natural fit for me.Been die hard since I became a fan.I intend on posting more in various discussions as I have this past week since I started and express my opinions openly.GOOOOOOOOO DOLPHINS!!:woot:

Been here for several years,dont have the time to post as often as I like,but theirs some good guys here. If I had 1 downfall it would be that many times I think to many get to negative. I hate we dont do more in Free agency as well,but it is what it is and no matter what, I am always gonna support what-ever players are on the field and hope they do well. Been a Dolphin fan through some great years,undefeated Super Bowl year,back to back Championships,the Marino years,and as of late,some bad years as well. Must admit, I dont like the direction the last several years, but Im not gonna complain constantly,would rather continue to hope changes do come and this team gets back to its glory days before to much longer. No matter what,I will always be a Dolphins fan,Griese,Csonk, Marino,Duper and all the great times assures that, I just hope we get back their and soon !!!

yea i have definitely noticed that, and i actually like irelands approach to this free agency. he's been smart with the cap rather than getting desperate. and im proud to admit im a henne supporter, he was just in a ****ty mess last year with a senile offensive coordinator. im all for giving him one more year. he has the arm and the tools around him. all he needs to is STEP UP, be a LEADER, and be SMART with the football. and chill on the pattycakes lol

Back
Top Bottom