New Member from FL | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Member from FL

Newfish23

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I am a new member who lives in South Florida. I was born in New Orleans, and have always been a Saints fan. However, in recent years I have started to dislike just about everything about the organization. I have become increasingly dissapointed in the owner, coach, and most of the players. The biggest problem is the owner, Tom Benson. He is one of the cheapest owners in the league, and he insists in appointing bean counters instead of football men as the team GM/president. Nobody wants to work for this guy. Ask the Phins current GM Randy Mueller. Now it appears that he is finally going to do what he has threatened to do for several years...move. I feel sorry for the diehard Saints fans in New Orleans. This brings me to the Phins. In the 19 years that I have lived in South Florida, I have always followed the team. I am a big fan of the Marlins, Heat, Canes and Panthers, so it is only natural that I root for the Phins. I feel as though I am getting in on the beggining of something good with a quality owner and coach in Nick Saban. I have followed Saban's career at LSU, and I think he is the right man for the job. Give him a couple of years to bring in his type of players and the Dolphins will once again be an elite team. For right now, I think they could compete for a playoff spot. However, they will most likely miss out by a game or two. Anyway, good luck this season!

New member, from tampa area. Havent missed a game since 86'. Had to listen to the tenn game on the net last year and it's looking about the same for the KC game. GO fins.

Thanks for the warm welcome! Unfortunately it looks like I have brought my Saints jinx to the Phins. You may ask me to leave any day now! :D

Back
Top Bottom