New member. Love the DOLPHINS!! Love Finhaven! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New member. Love the DOLPHINS!! Love Finhaven!

sickdolphan

Scout Team
Reaction score
Hey guys. It is a pleasure to join FinHaven. I have been reading these forums religiously for about 3 months and NOW decided to start chating with you guys. I have to say we have one of the most outstanding forums in all of the NFL. Im 21 years old and have been a dolphan for about 10 years and im am very excited to chat with some of the veteran dolphans and learn from all of you! I'll be at the Monday Night game cheering LOUDDDD for our phins!

:dolphins: :dolphins: Go Dolphins!!!!:dolphins: :dolphins:

Hey guys. It is a pleasure to join FinHaven. I have been reading these forums religiously for about 3 months and NOW decided to start chating with you guys. I have to say we have one of the most outstanding forums in all of the NFL. Im 21 years old and have been a dolphan for about 10 years and im am very excited to chat with some of the veteran dolphans and learn from all of you! I'll be at the Monday Night game cheering LOUDDDD for our phins!

:dolphins: :dolphins: Go Dolphins!!!!:dolphins: :dolphins:

:welcome: to :fh:

UK Newbie

allo to all my dolfans across the pond!!!!!!!!!! :dolphins:

Been popping in on this site for a while, it's kind of difficult to form opinions on the happenings there on the short clips of action & news we get here but you guys are the fountain of my knowledge.

As if it aint bad enough i'm so far away from the team i shed tears for as a kid when those Bills knocked us out the playoffs in the snow in Buffalo. Now my hometown team that i play free safety for has changed it's name to the Jets!!! Insult to injury!!! (injury being the torn knee ligaments 7 days before the championship game,in a perfect 13-0 season:boohoo: )

No escape, my soccer teams turning in an awwful season too but i'm cursed with shockingly way off the mark beliefs like Cleo Lemon is the find of the decade & C-Pep (Great nickname by the way) will return revitalised next season to start a QB controversy to take us to the big show!!!

Dream with me people.

All we need now is someone who knows a play to call to convert on third down!!

Happy New Year

Back
Top Bottom