New Miami Dolphins Logo Concept | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Miami Dolphins Logo Concept

why are people always trying to **** with the logo...the logo is fine it's the uniforms that need fixed.

If we were going to change the logo to make it look "tougher" I would vote for the dolphin that is our own Finheaven logo!!

I think for an alternate logo, they should just use the 'M' on the Dolphins' helmet in our current logo.

I'd like to see a logo with just the blowhole. other than that, if we take the dolphin off we might as well change the name.

I applaud your work but I wouldn't buy a single jersey,hat,t-shirt, or even a pair of socks with that logo on it.

I actually love the one with the football in his fins...

Looks like some amateur Arena league logo.. Seriously.. and someone said it looks more intimidating? Really??

I appreciate the effort and all... But why do people think they are going to overhaul one of the most recognizable logos on the NFL. Internationally we are in the top 5 for merchandise sales. That's why were were selected first to play in England AND Toronto.

There's no way you can make a dolphin seem more intimidating as a skull the Bucs use, or as American as the star Dallas uses.

Face it.. The Dolphins logo is pretty unique, and like the Redskins timeless.

If anything.. the Finheaven logo would be best to replace the current one. At least it's an angry dolphin.

NewLogo1-1.jpg

Other than the Patriots old logo ours is the most complex in football. If they ever do decide to change it, I hope they do simplify it a bit.

Rebranding is one of the toughest things a company ever does. There is always blowback. See Pepsi and GAP for example. GAP even had to go back to their original. The reason being, people associate all their memories and feelings of the brand with the logo. A change is jarring.

If the Miami Dolphins logo was just a fin originally, and someone proposed an anthropomorphic disney cartoon dolphin wearing a helmet as a change, I guarantee the reaction would be that the logo is terrible. Feelings aside, just looking at it from a design perspective, the current dolphins logo is antiquated, somewhat ugly, and not befitting a modern football franchise. Its a holdover from the 60s era of sports logos animals wearing sportsgear.

I realize this redesign isnt the best, or even everyone's cup of tea, but at least it functions as a logo. I want to see what people think about going toward a "fin" logo more than the logo itself as designed.

Back
Top Bottom