New Miami Dolphins OC Dowell Loggains: ‘We’ve got to do a better job’ with young talent | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Miami Dolphins OC Dowell Loggains: ‘We’ve got to do a better job’ with young talent

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score

Dolphins receiver Jakeem Grant breaks a tackle by inside lineback

It didn’t take Dowell Loggains long to learn one basic truth about the Dolphins’ offense.
“We have a talented group of young players that we’ve got to do a better job with next year than we did last year,” said Loggains, who is only a few weeks into his role as offensive coordinator of the Dolphins.
Loggains arrives from Chicago, where he served for two seasons in the same capacity. Because he had succeeded Adam Gase as the Bears’ offensive coordinator, Loggains kept tabs on the Dolphins when Gase first came to Miami, although he admitted he’s having to “get caught up” on the offense’s performance from 2017.
The more he studies, the more he’ll see there’s work to be done following a season in which the team finished 25th in total offense and 28th in scoring. But already, he senses there’s a nucleus to work with at receiver, especially if the Dolphins can keep the group intact. Much revolves around Jarvis Landry’s impending free agency, the hope being Loggains can work with Landry (league-high 112 catches, 987 yards), Kenny Stills (847 yards), DeVante Parker (670 yards in another injury-plagued season) and Jakeem Grant (203 yards as he continues development).
http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachp...eve-got-to-do-a-better-job-with-young-talent/

What an astute analysis of what needs to be done. Jk, i don't give a rats ass what he says i want to see something special, say top 15 offense.

What an astute analysis of what needs to be done. Jk, i don't give a rats *** what he says i want to see something special, say top 15 offense.
10 of top 11 teams in offense were in the playoffs. Buffalo and TN were 29/23

Back
Top Bottom