New Poster | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Poster

duddsdec

Superstar
Reaction score
I finally decided to register here after many years of just looking... I really don't know why, just seems DD only talks about Fee Fee and more Fee Fee.

I hope I don't offend anyone here with my posts but I tend to be on the negative side lately... Why? After 30 years of watching the Dolphins I have never seen this franchise in such disaray.

Am I excited about the upcoming season? Not really! I am looking at reality and the Dolphins have seemed to loose their window of opportunity. I could be wrong and hopefully I am, I just can not get into the upcoming season.

Anyway, sorry the first post is not rah rah...I am just not a rah rah type of guy

:welcome: duddsdec!

Glad you finally made the plunge and registered!
I'm sure you've already found this to be the best Dol-Fan site on the web, so feel free to take advantage of all that FinHeaven has to offer.
If you have any comments, questions, or concerns... don't hesitate to contact either me, FinHeavenAJ, Muck, or any of our moderators, the eintire staff is devoted to making this the best site for all our members!

Again... welcome to the FinHeaven family... and GO FINS!

:woot: :welcome:
Welcome to the best Fin site on the web man! This site Rocks and for the most part is pretty good weather your negative or not! ;)

Welcome to the FinHeaven bangwagon! :bandwagon

:welcome: to the best dolphin site on the net

Back
Top Bottom