New Site | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Site

Rather than specifically start a new thread, thought i'd just dovetail on this one:

So what's the new navigation route to get to the recap that itemizes mosts such as "thanks given/received" "no thanks" etc ? Am I missing the obvious???

Rather than specifically start a new thread, thought i'd just dovetail on this one:

So what's the new navigation route to get to the recap that itemizes mosts such as "thanks given/received" "no thanks" etc ? Am I missing the obvious???

Upper right hand corner of the screen. If there are new notifications the word, notification, will turn aqua letting you know there is something new there.

Otherwise it's the same as always. Just check your profile.

Never go to the Library without your shotgun.

Thanks but I was referring to the site-wide leaders in those and other categories that were accessible through one of the dropdowns.....e.g. most thanks received: Nublar, etc

Thanks but I was referring to the site-wide leaders in those and other categories that were accessible through one of the dropdowns.....e.g. most thanks received: Nublar, etc

Oh. Hell, you for me. I didn't even know we could view stuff like that. Now I am curious too.

Oh. Hell, you for me. I didn't even know we could view stuff like that. Now I am curious too.

its still there. I'm working on a way to make a new tab that has all the misc stuff.

its still there. I'm working on a way to make a new tab that has all the misc stuff.

smileyfingertapgigigif-1.jpg

Thanks for changing the icons next to the thread titles. That little arrow showing threads that I posted in was very small for my eyes.

Not be a nag because I love the new site but one other feedback I would like to add is the drop down menus at the top of the page (forum actions and quick links) are kind of annoying in their current position. It would be great if they could be moved to the right side of page. Other than that , everything else is fabulous. :up:

Thanks for changing the icons next to the thread titles. That little arrow showing threads that I posted in was very small for my eyes.

Not be a nag because I love the new site but one other feedback I would like to add is the drop down menus at the top of the page (forum actions and quick links) are kind of annoying in their current position. It would be great if they could be moved to the right side of page. Other than that , everything else is fabulous. :up:

I could do that, but I think that's a personal preference thing, I prefer them where they are lol.

so Bill, when you drop down the quick links menu to site leaders (where stuff like Nublar most thanks received/junc most no thanks received were found.. correct me if I'm wrong), it's still ending up as "Groups" and then admins/Mods withing those groups.

Am I looking in the wrong place, and if not, is that an oversight, or have you not had a chance to correct that yet?

TIA.. I'm not trying to nit-pick, you did a fantastic job in what must have been a monumental, time consuming task revamping this.. it's just that I've always liked and checked out those stats. :up:

Back
Top Bottom