New to fin heaven | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New to fin heaven

mdolp1

All Pro
Reaction score
Whats up everyone. My name is Orlando. Born and raised in Miami and I am a die hard Fins fan! I actually think I bleed aqua and orange! I was a season ticket holder for 10 years until last season when Wanny and his boys drove me away!
I have now a sense that we are back on the right track with Saban. I love what he already has done and what I believe he will accomplish in the future.
Hopefully I will become a season ticket holder once again. Go fins! :D

welcome

mdolp1 said:
Whats up everyone. My name is Orlando. Born and raised in Miami and I am a die hard Fins fan! I actually think I bleed aqua and orange! I was a season ticket holder for 10 years until last season when Wanny and his boys drove me away!
I have now a sense that we are back on the right track with Saban. I love what he already has done and what I believe he will accomplish in the future.
Hopefully I will become a season ticket holder once again. Go fins! :D

Statue20Redcarpet2025-1.jpg

Afternoon Fellas, My brother told me of this site which I never knew existed. I've now been scanning it for a few months now, only to just now sign in. MAN!!! This is one terrific site...Only wish I knew about it a long time ago. It truly makes me feel like all of you guys are family to me. I'm a "little" older than you guys(42) but still a kid at heart, and nobody's passion for the pigskin is any greater than mine. I am a Carolina boy by birth, but my Dad raised me with the 'Fins. Please take me in as one of your own.....I won't disappoint. THANKS /

Back
Top Bottom