New to your board | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New to your board

Dogtag14450

Practice Squad
Reaction score
First off...I'm a Bill's Fan and am looking forward to talking football with anyone who is reasonable. I will NOT get into childish Cr*p here so don't bother. We have decent, knowledgable, and respectful Finz fans who visit our board and will be the same here.
That being said....Do you guys like your chances better with Ricky coming back? O would you rather take a chance on the rookie? Personally, I think Rivky would create a divided locker room for you. The younger guys would probably be ok with him but the VETS wouldn't be likin it too much. IMO

Congratulations.

You have just won first prize for least interesting thread of the Month.

Mod Note: Congratulations. You and your friend just made everyone on the site look like azzes.

The guy just said hi politely and posted a reasonable, non-smack question. He's a guest in our house; -- if you can't be civil, DON'T POST.

Blitz? Where the He!! are you? Thought this was an "intelligent" board?

Dogtag14450 said:
Blitz? Where the He!! are you? Thought this was an "intelligent" board?
We are intelligent. It's just that a few Bill fans here make us bitter to the whole fan base. However, welcome to the site.

:welcome:

Nublar7 said:
We are intelligent. It's just that a few Bill fans here make us bitter to the whole fan base. However, welcome to the site.
:yeahthat: :welcome:

Thanx for the greet. Nobody likes being flamed and I won't do it to anyone here. Am at work and have to fly. Good luck with your season!

Well Dogtag, I won't bash you or anything. I don't mind fans of other teams joining the board (even the dreaded Bills fans) as long as their willing to participate in reasonably intelligent discussions (i.e. not just typing "Da Finz Sux") and don't rely solely on bashing for the sake of bashing.

To answer our question, I don't like Ricky and what he's done, but it's looking more and more likely that he's returning. Personally I don't think he'll divide the locker room at all...simply because he won't be treated like a "star" anymore. He'll just be another grunt playing for a team. There probably will be some animosity from certain players (McKinney for example), but they'll hopefully be smart enough to put it aside for the sake of the team. I believe Ronnie will start and Ricky will get a good amount of carries...but he wll not be the focal point of our offense like he used to be. So unless Ricky starts to bring unwanted attention to himself, I don't see him being a problem in the locker room.

Welcome to Finheaven. I actually enjoy reading non-biased posts by fans of rival teams.

I don't think Ricky will divide the locker room because many of the veterans have mentioned that they happily welcome him back. I for one still have trouble forgiving him but if he helps us win, i'll deal with it. As far as our starter, we have no clue how Ricky will perform so it's a hard call. Overall, I feel real good about our rb situation.

Welcome to the board you Kabbassa eating Pollock Bills fan:)

Just messing with you dude, welcome aboard, lets keep it clean

Mod Note: Dude, what made you think that something many -- if not most -- people would consider a derogatory ethnic comment was a good thing to post on this board?????

You're officially warned to stick well within the house rules. Next piece of bad judgment means time off.

P4E

Ricky's a force, Buffalo fans should know. I don't think he'll be back to where he was before retirement, but he doesn't have to be. Ronnie Brown is the future and worst comes to worst, Ricky is a very solid back-up.

dominizzo said:
omgggg another bills fan i would say welcome but on 2nd thoughts nooo wayyyyyy

Don't be a shmuck.........

I'm curious........how old are you, truthfully?

Mod Note: This post gets you two days off. You're right about that post being a problem, but your post was worse. And you've been warned before.

In the future if you have a problem with a post, alert a mod. Derogatory personal comments directed at another member aren't an option. Period.

P4E

Welcome to the board you Kabbassa eating Pollock Bills fan

Just messing with you dude, welcome aboard, lets keep it clean

Nothing wrong with pollocks passrush but bills fan are another story jkz jkz welcome to the board

Back
Top Bottom