New York: Dolphins Turned Woody's Jets into a "Broken Toy" and "Unmitigated Disaster" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New York: Dolphins Turned Woody's Jets into a "Broken Toy" and "Unmitigated Disaster"

" Were Ryan a smart head coach — and right now there is no evidence of any intelligent life in either the boss’ office or that of his offensive coordinator’s — he’d not only burn his copy of this game, but petition NFL Films to erase all evidence of its existence. " :lol:

good stuff

disappointedjetsfan-1.jpg

FiremanEd-1.png

44-1.jpg

Plz font fire Rex and meatball

We should start an online petition:

We The People Demand Mr Johnson Give The Following Indispensible Jets Personnel More Time To Do Their Job
Mike Tannenbaum, Rex Ryan, Tony Sparano, Mike Pettine, Mark "The Sanchize" Sanchez and Tim "Baby Jesus" Tebow

signed:
Art Vaark

I agree with everything in the first article EXCEPT for the part about firing Rex Ryan. I love his bluster and blather, if only because it sounds so hollow when the team implodes. And the best thing is that no matter how many times the team comes up short, he STILL insists on being a blowhard. Does he honestly believe the stuff that comes out of mouth, because if he does, at this point, he must be the only person who believes his stuff.

Who here wouldn't want Rex Ryan as Jet head coach for life?

Michael

Haha **** the Jets and their stupid fans. Idiots claim that the hot sauce thing had nothing to do with injuring Bush, then turn around and use 'hot sauce' as a term for injuring players.

As I predicted prior to the season, the Jets are in the cellar where they belong.

Jets are projected to be 7 million over the cap next season....time to blow it all up

Jets are projected to be 7 million over the cap next season....time to blow it all up

they're paying garbage like Taco Snatchez $17 million per year. He and the locker room schmuck Holmes combine for almost $30M on their cap :lol::lol:

That's with only 37 players signed

And their GM Tannenbaum has been sucky at drafting. They're 1st and 2nd round picks have not contributed much at all as a whole. Future looks very bleak. lol

disappointedjetsfan-1.jpg

Someone on JetsInsider, now that Blutto's wrinkles are starting to show, made the point I've been making to Junc that aside from that one legit season in '10, Rex really has nothing on the record Rich Kotite put up in Philly before being hired by the jest and that personality wise, he's becoming as toxic as his daddy. Ozzie Newsome is no dope; he knew what he was doing by risking losing a very good DC to go outside to hire a position coach for the HC instead.

I think I remember reading that Sanchez's contract is fully guaranteed next year, not 100% sure though. Anyone know?

Back
Top Bottom