News & Notes | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

News & Notes

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
[intro]Leonard Henry signs 3 year deal
The Miami Dolphins have agreed to a three-year deal with rookie, seventh-round draft pick, RB Leonard Henry. He is expected to get a contract worth about $933,000. The deal will include a signing bonus of just under $28,000.

Lowe Close
Agent Ken Zuckerman said Miami Dolphins rookie CB Omare Lowe, a fifth-round draft pick, is close to agreeing to a three-year, $1,011,000 contract. He will receive a signing bonus of more than $106,000.

Ex-Ravens fullback May Sign
The Sun-Sentinel reports the Miami Dolphins are expected to sign free agent FB Obafemi Ayanbadejo (Ravens) on Tuesday. Ayanbadejo is a four-year NFL veteran who has played with the Ravens since 1999. Last season, Ayanbadejo had five starts, 46 rushes for 173 yards. [/intro]

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by chambers84
I guess he made the team already......?
no he has not - that will be decided late August, but typically players want a contract before training camp, though they can take out some sort of insurance to play w/o one AFAIK.

I'd like to see both of them not only make the team, but turn into solid contributors...
If nothing else... how cool would it be to have guys named Omare Lowe and Olindo Mare on the same team? :D

Originally posted by dolphan39
no he has not - that will be decided late August, but typically players want a contract before training camp, though they can take out some sort of insurance to play w/o one AFAIK.

No players are required to have a contract prior to Training Camp, that is a NFL, Players Assoc. agreement standard.. A player with no contract can not go to Training camp.

Originally posted by WharfRat
I'd like to see both of them not only make the team, but turn into solid contributors...
If nothing else... how cool would it be to have guys named Omare Lowe and Olindo Mare on the same team? :D

LOL!!

Originally posted by WharfRat
how about having a DL with

Bowens (D), Bowens (Tim), Taylor (J) and Taylor (Henry) ;)

I hope all 4 of our RBs make the team. I haven't heard much about Robert Edwards lately.

Back
Top Bottom